Still unsure what to get the lady in your life?

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Bagel?

Go fuck yourself.

Did you listen to the PSA? It references a schmear (he actually says it), which last I heard has to do with bagels.

Use your brain before attacking someone idiot.

KT

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
LOL. Who is the idiot here? I think ignorant is better with this thread.

Please explain how it is ignorant? What you say makes absolutely zero sense. If you watched the thing it makes sense in an amusing way.

Anyway, may as well lock this since you are being an overly sensitive douche about absolutely nothing.

Kids these days...

KT

Lifted

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2004
i get it, hearing pap "smear" is funny to you because it sounds like, and is derived from, schmear, a yiddish word.

hahaha.

????

the tags make more sense now without jew in there. i approve.

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
i get it, hearing pap "smear" is funny to you because it sounds like, and is derived from, schmear, a yiddish word.

hahaha.

????

the tags make more sense now without jew in there. i approve.

No, if you listen to the second one he actually says schmear (I am well aware of what the word means). He's a Jewish actor, doing a PSA about giving a pap smear to someone for Christmas and does the play on words.

I changed the tags for the oversenstive nincompoops like yourself. Racists are the worst, but those who baselessly accuse others are horrible too.

Anyway, over and done with.

Funnily enough I actually had a bagel with a schmear this morning. :D

KT

RoloMather

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2008
schmear
[SHMEER]
Thought to have come from the Yiddish word shmirn ("to smear or grease"), the word schmear is used in the culinary world to describe a dab of something like mayonnaise or cream cheese that's spread on a roll, bagel, etc. More recently, cream cheese is combined with flavorings such as onions, garlic and bell peppers to create a spread that's commercially packaged as a "schmear."