Still possible to download Office 2007 Home & Student? Wife lost the CD & Case

Matt_Stevens

Dec 17, 2009
:eek: So we bought it way back when. It was installed on her laptop since 2007 I believe and recently the entire system had to be wiped. Then I went to grab the Office CD and it was gone. She has no idea what she did with it and the case with it missing too. The case had the receipt.

I do have the license key. It's been written down ever since it was purchased.

I tried to find a trial version so I could download and just enter the key, but every download is either no longer there or it's now 2010 listed.

No way do I want to buy this all over again. Any advice? This IS out Office. We bought it. Used it only on this single HP Laptop. Never on anything else.

Matt_Stevens

Dec 17, 2009
Well, I am kind of hoping it is still officially available. Would be nice. I saw it was just six months ago.

Torrents are always trojan loaded. So annoying. Never deal with them.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Well, I am kind of hoping it is still officially available. Would be nice. I saw it was just six months ago.

Torrents are always trojan loaded. So annoying. Never deal with them.

Not all the time but yeah a good amount of the time they are. A lot of legalize reasons to use them at least from what I seen. Even openoffice, I believe, and many other legalize software is using it for a source now.

Matt_Stevens

Dec 17, 2009
Well I am going to try it. I do see it out there. Will virus scan and hold my breath. I mean, I did pay for the thing, so I am not stealing. :)