Steam's data collection - GPU and more "by the numbers"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Yowen

Nov 22, 2004
I've been asked the past two times I installed steam. Last time I was embarassed because I was running intel integrated gfx, a celeron and 512 megs of ram... But I still submitted, haha.

toyota

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
I've been asked the past two times I installed steam. Last time I was embarassed because I was running intel integrated gfx, a celeron and 512 megs of ram... But I still submitted, haha.
your sig pc isnt helping the Steam survey look any better either. lol. do you have any modern computers in your home? :D

Obsoleet

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2007
He lives in Kalamazoo, he's prob a student at WMU so you can excuse his rig. :)

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
It's darn good that lesser machines get included in the survey. Someone has to play bejeweled.

meinzorn

Oct 15, 2006
Bejeweled is awesome.

Edit: This post was made because Schmide's comment was the only comment that I read from beginning to end in this.

Serious people are so serious.

Yowen

Nov 22, 2004
your sig pc isnt helping the Steam survey look any better either. lol. do you have any modern computers in your home? :D

Haha true. At least it'll run some games though. I've been reduced to death rally (thanks free stuff forum) and the original counter strike (25 fps) over here, visiting my mom over christmas break...

Yes I do go to WMU, so yes, I am a poor college student. If I quit the bar scene for maybe a month I could build a new computer, haha.