Steam Weekend Deal - Company of Hereo's series

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

acheron

Diamond Member
May 27, 2008
I grabbed this too. Never tried any of the COH games, but couldn't resist the deal.

Man, I really need to just stop checking the Steam store.

heat901

Dec 17, 2009
I grabbed this too. Never tried any of the COH games, but couldn't resist the deal.

Man, I really need to just stop checking the Steam store.

good deals are hard to resist...hence why Ill be back up with games for months because of the holiday sale...

acheron

Diamond Member
May 27, 2008
good deals are hard to resist...hence why Ill be back up with games for months because of the holiday sale...

that's the thing, I bought a bunch then and haven't played them all, and here I am still buying more anyway. damn sales.

heat901

Dec 17, 2009
that's the thing, I bought a bunch then and haven't played them all, and here I am still buying more anyway. damn sales.

But if you are like me you cant just play rpg/fps all the time...you need your rts fix and coh is damn worth it. Its one of those games(well for me that is) that you rage quit then come back 6 months later because the game is one hell of a game.

astrosfan315

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2002
I had the COH Goty edition retail. I went ahead and bought all 3 through steam. Should make it easier to install once I build my new Win7 machine.

Anyone try out the new modes? Operation assault is DoTA in company of heroes..pretty cool. Panzerkrieg mode was fun as well. Just hard to find a game.