Steam Daily Deals: 8/04/12 Saturday Hack, Slash, loot $3.49 50% off

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Note that Ticket to Ride is $5 - but included in the indie pack on sale until this afternoon for $10.

spacelord

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2002
I have been wanting Ticket To Ride so this was good timing. Its fun so far. A nice relaxing pace compared to my normal evening of TF2 death and destruction.

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
I have been wanting Ticket To Ride so this was good timing. Its fun so far. A nice relaxing pace compared to my normal evening of TF2 death and destruction.

How's the DLC, or, do you feel you need it? Been looking at this, but the DLC has never been on sale.

Rakewell

Platinum Member
Feb 2, 2005
I don't understand TTR. What do you do? Why is there "tension at every turn"?

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
Pay only a buck more and get Titan Quest Gold, which includes the expansion.

Great Diablo 2 clone. I didn't play it very far though, so maybe someone with more experience could offer their thoughts.

JamesV

Platinum Member
Jul 9, 2011
Pay only a buck more and get Titan Quest Gold, which includes the expansion.

Great Diablo 2 clone. I didn't play it very far though, so maybe someone with more experience could offer their thoughts.

Great game; I've played it through about 4 times, and consider it superior to Diablo 3. I'm buying it again to have it on Steam.

Grim Dawn is the next game (same genre) by some of the same folks that made TQ. If they deliver on the features (housing, etc), it will blow D3 out of the water.

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....

I missed Titan quest, was looking for that one for a while