Stealth Guard phone protectors Free plus shipping

Soccerman06

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
Last edited:

Soccerman06

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
I ordered 2 earlier today, so well see how it is, but if your curious about the material go to an officemax or or some supplier of 3M and play with it.

Brock123

Nov 3, 2005
Driod x is free too just ordered one used pay pal so at most im out 3 bucks

Edit: I was just reading on the site and you get two per order in case you put one on wrong and free life time replacements

sfryman

Jan 7, 2007
Shipping was actually $3.85 for me :(

Still giving it a shot. I don't like my current "Cleartouch" screen protector from Boxwave.

The Sauce

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Nice deal! I grabbed 2 for my iPhone 4G. Thanks OP.

Life time replacements for a free item = win.

"Plus, as a Stealth Guards customer, you can enjoy lifetime replacements"

"Whether you had trouble installing it on your device or your Stealth Guard is fading, peeling, or coming off, we can send you a replacement for a nominal $3.95 shipping fee."

Last edited:

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
Sounds like it's the same type of stuff they make "invisible shields" and "best skins ever" out of. Very tough for sure, but a little sticky for touchscreens IMO. Great price for a solid screen protector, but you'll definitely notice it's on there at all times.

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
Ordered a pair for my Vibrant, will see if it's worth it. Thanks for the link!

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Got mine today. Apparently their installation video is hosted on youtube so I can't
access it from work.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
are they any good?

I hesitated buying an invishield @ bestbuy for $25... bought 2 different cheap ones on ebay for my iphone 4 and they all sucked.

Bought an invisishield and it's great ( $16 front only )

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
are they any good?

I hesitated buying an invishield @ bestbuy for $25... bought 2 different cheap ones on ebay for my iphone 4 and they all sucked.

Bought an invisishield and it's great ( $16 front only )

I had invishield and I hated it. It's OK for back or sides, but not for front. Maybe I applied it incorrectly, but in my case it acted as tons of mini magnifying glasses on the front. I could see rainbow style shimmering of the individual pixels as I held my phone and gently rocked it from side to side. You know when people wear clothes with very thin black and white stripes and you get these weird optical illusions as they move or as you move closer/away from them, the effect I saw with invishield was very similar to that one. It was especially noticeable on the gray background of notification screen on my droid. Awful. I ended up removing it and applying much cheaper hard plastic screen.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
Got mine... Not sure I'll try to put it on as I don't think I'll like it on the touchscreen.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Got mine.
Complete and absolute garbage. Shipped in a business sized envelope. I ordered two sets and they were melted together from the heat. Couldn't get them apart without destroying them.
Into the garbage they went.
You get what you pay for.

Soccerman06

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
Got mine.
Complete and absolute garbage. Shipped in a business sized envelope. I ordered two sets and they were melted together from the heat. Couldn't get them apart without destroying them.
Into the garbage they went.
You get what you pay for.

lol kinda funny actually

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
lol kinda funny actually
I read on another forum that they were also cut incorrectly. I pulled mine out of the trash and checked.\
Yep, wouldn't have been able to use them any way. What ever scored them didn't go deep enough.