STEAK

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ed21x

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2001
Originally posted by: maziwanka
what is this chemistry i spy between flyermax and cheetara? hahahahahahahaha

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach :)

as for me, i'd like steak tenderized, then marinated in worchestersire sauce for 20 minutes, folowed by lightly searing on both sides (to keep the juices in), and then tossed on the grill.

Cheetara

Dec 30, 2003
Originally posted by: ed21x

and to a girl's heart too...well mine at least, if you can cook a good steak. Or ribs. or bacon.

EDIT: btw, recipe sounds simple and tasty.

new2AMD

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
there have been a lot of these threads lately. hasnt anyone made steak before 2004?

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Cheetara
Originally posted by: ed21x

and to a girl's heart too...well mine at least, if you can cook a good steak. Or ribs. or bacon.

EDIT: btw, recipe sounds simple and tasty.

I can cook up a mean steak ;)

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: new2AMD
there have been a lot of these threads lately. hasnt anyone made steak before 2004?

Yeah, but all the mad cow disease in the 2004 Edition of Steak © makes it extra tasty ;)

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
No steak for me tonight....there is a chuck roast in the crockpot that's smelling delicious though. :)

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Buttzilla
yum! steak is the best. marinate in some red wine and garlic. a generous amount of crush black pepper...then on the grill till medium rare! yum....

edit: oooh! and top it off w/ some sauteed mushrooms....

some corn on the side.

You were doing great until that last sentence............:(

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
HMMM i love steak. I been grilling on the webber for years. I can make a great steak on it. But lately i been useing a cast-iron skillet in the oven.

Just splash some oil on teh steak then put some kosher salt on it. heat the oven to 500 warm up the pan until really hot.
put on the stovetop on high. 30 seconds each side then in the oven (at 500) for 2 minutes each side. it should come out med-rare!

hmmm yummy