Stay classy G.W. Bush!

Patranus

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2007
So someone is over there raising money and you call him out for not being "classy"?

Tristicus

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2008
www.wallpapereuphoria.com
He possibly wiped something that was actually on his hand off and he isn't classy? I don't see you over there helping the people. At least he and Clinton are actually doing something, while you do...what? Post videos condemning the people that do, trying to make a point, yet failing to do so?

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Myeah.... I think Bush was a terrible president but there's nothing here. He just patted Clinton... doesn't look like he was trying to wipe anything off on him.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Myeah.... I think Bush was a terrible president but there's nothing here. He just patted Clinton... doesn't look like he was trying to wipe anything off on him.

Oh, come on - he was wiping his hand... and Bill's reaction was like "hey, this dude's comin' on to me....."

Either way, that's entertainment...

\now that I look at it again, it may not have been a wipe, but a gentle, loving caress....

bush_massage_350.jpg

\\not as hot as the one G. gave the German Chancellor, but pretty close....

Last edited:

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
That's GWB for ya. He refused to shake Arlen Spector's hand because Spector had cancer and Bush thought it was contagious. When Obama was elected Senator and went to meet then Pres. Bush, Bush used a wipe right after shaking his hand. I don't blame him though. I hate touching other people.

dammitgibs

Jan 31, 2009
Just goes to show that if you hate Bush, he can do no right in your eyes, even when he's trying to raise money for Haitians there always something to fake rage about.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Just goes to show that if you hate Bush, he can do no right in your eyes, even when he's trying to raise money for Haitians there always something to fake rage about.

I'll give you this, it's much to do about nothing... but you'll have to admit, G. stroking Bill's arm was worth a laugh..

Last edited:

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Pahleese. Talk about reading into things.... He could have been like "hey bill lets head over here"

There is a lot more shit to deride the idiot in chief than this. Least he's making an effort.

theflyingpig

Banned
Mar 9, 2008
This is why I miss having GW in the White House. Barry is just too...I don't know...proper? He needs to take some lessons from Bill and The Dub. Everyone knows this.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Wow, who would have thought a known germaphob could do such a thing. Maybe he just shouldn't be down there raising money for humanitarian charity.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

No one is showing any actual outrage here. It looks very much like G.W. shook a hand and then wiped his hand on Bill's shoulder. Personally, I think that's funny as hell. He probably didn't even think about it, but if I shook your hand and then wiped my hand on something, that'd be considered rude. I personally think that GW has actually been significantly better post presidency than during.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
The hand wipe was funny.

That's GWB for ya. He refused to shake Arlen Spector's hand because Spector had cancer and Bush thought it was contagious.

No, GWB did a lot of shitty things but not that. Note the inaccurate HuffPo title. Just as bad as FOX.

Arlen Specter: Bush Acted Like My Cancer Could Be Contagious

Arlen Specter's new book, "Never Give In: Battling Cancer in the Senate," chronicles the long-time Pennsylvania senator's struggle with an advanced case of Hodgkin's disease. During an appearance on "Hardball" with Chris Matthews Thursday, Specter brought along a photo of himself shaking President Bush's hand to illustrate one of the lessons of his book.

In the photo a bald and visibly ill Specter can be seen shaking hands with a clearly reluctant Bush, who noticeably keeps his distance with his arm fully extended. "He's keeping you at arms length," Matthews laughed. Why was he doing so? Specter offered several theories of what might have been going through Bush's mind at that moment, for example: "He's the chairman, I guess I got to shake his hand."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/03/arlen-specter-bush-acted_n_94968.html

Hardball Transcript:

MATTHEWS: He‘s got the longest reach, senator. He‘s like he‘s keeping you at arm‘s length there.

SPECTER: That‘s the point. The point is that I speculate on what he was thinking. Maybe it was Arlen Specter doesn‘t look good; I don‘t know whether he‘s going to make it. He might have been thinking, he‘s the chairman; I guess I‘ve got to shake his hand. Or perhaps he‘s thinking, they say it isn‘t contagious, but who in the hell knows?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23955734/

Pulsar

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2003
So on one hand, we have President Bush working to raise funds for Haiti.

On the other hand, we have a bunch of posters in an internet forum trying to divine what something may or may not have been, or what it might have meant. Surprise surprise, the ones that already hated the man are trying to put a negative spin on it as well.

I'm sorry, but some of you seriously need to check your priorities and hatreds at the door, because you're making fools of yourselves and seem incapable of logical rational discussion. No wonder this country's in the state it's in.

Aug 23, 2000
Pahleese. Talk about reading into things.... He could have been like "hey bill lets head over here"

There is a lot more shit to deride the idiot in chief than this. Least he's making an effort.

WE have a different idiot in chief now. Just making sure you got the memo. The last one didn't like black people, the current one doesn't like white people.

Oct 16, 1999
You either have to be blind, partisan, or have some autistic spectrum disorder not to see what is plainly happening in that video. Just like Bush to wipe his crap onto the next guy.