State of the Union dupe says Obama betrayed her.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/fort-hood-hero-obama-betrayed-victims/story?id=18465024

A hero of the Fort Hood terrorist attack by Major Nidal Hasan that sat with Michele Obama in the State of the Union 3 years ago is now saying that Obama has betrayed her and the other victims of that terrorist att..........oops sorry it wasn't a terrorist attack by someone that was in contact with al Queda, that was screaming Allah Akbar! as he was slaughtering unarmed Americans, it was a "workplace incident" at least it's said to be so by the Obama administration.

Three years after the White House arranged a hero's welcome at the State of the Union address for the Fort Hood police sergeant and her partner who stopped the deadly shooting there, Kimberly Munley says President Obama broke the promise he made to her that the victims would be well taken care of.

"Betrayed is a good word," former Sgt. Munley told ABC News in a tearful interview to be broadcast tonight on "World News with Diane Sawyer" and "Nightline."

"Not to the least little bit have the victims been taken care of," she said. "In fact they've been neglected."

Despite extensive evidence that Hasan was in communication with al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki prior to the attack, the military has denied the victims a Purple Heart and is treating the incident as "workplace violence" instead of "combat related" or terrorism. Al-Awlaki has since been killed in a U.S. drone attack in Yemen, in what was termed a major victory in the U.S. efforts against al Qaeda.

Munley and dozens of other victims have now filed a lawsuit against the military alleging the "workplace violence" designation means the Fort Hood victims are receiving lower priority access to medical care as veterans, and a loss of financial benefits available to those who injuries are classified as "combat related." ..............................

Secretary of the Army John McHugh told ABC News he was unaware of any specific complaints from the Fort Hood victims, even though he is a named defendant in the lawsuit filed last November which specifically details the plight of many of them.

"If a soldier feels ignored, then we need to know about it on a case by case basis," McHugh told ABC News. "It is not our intent to have two levels of care for people who are wounded by whatever means in uniform."

Sorry honey you got used by Obama and his PR machine and then got tossed like a used tissue. I wonder who this years State of the Union dupes and tissues will be?

randomrogue

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2011
I don't really consider this terrorism. Is there some definition for terrorism that makes this apply?

Jan 25, 2011
I'm so confused. In this thread Al-Awlaki is a leader of Al Qaeda in order to attack Obama. In the other thread by Genx87 people are demanding proof he was a leader of Al Qaeda to support attacking Obama for the drone strike that killed him. It's really hard to keep track at this point.

Last edited:

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
I'm so confused. In this thread Al-Awlaki is a leader of Al Qaeda in order to attack Obama. In the other thread by Genx people are demanding proof he was a leader of Al Qaeda to support attacking Obama for the drone strike that killed him. It's really hard to keep track at this point.

Moral of the story, people on the AT forums are a bunch of attention seeking drama queens.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
I'm so confused. In this thread Al-Awlaki is a leader of Al Qaeda in order to attack Obama. In the other thread by Genx87 people are demanding proof he was a leader of Al Qaeda to support attacking Obama for the drone strike that killed him. It's really hard to keep track at this point.

It's not hard, Al-Awaki was a terrorist leader that was killed in military action by this administration. He was also the terrorist leader that influenced Major Hasan to go on a murderous terrorist attack at Ft. Hood.
I'm glad I could set you straight.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
I don't really consider this terrorism. Is there some definition for terrorism that makes this apply?

terrorism
  Use Terrorism in a sentence
ter·ror·ism
[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

His prior contact with al Queda leader Anwar al-Awlaki (since killed by this administration in a drone attack) Makes this fit the "political purposes" part of the definition.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorism

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
think of all the dupes that voted for the obama and still haven't figured it out.

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/fort-hood-hero-obama-betrayed-victims/story?id=18465024

A hero of the Fort Hood terrorist attack by Major Nidal Hasan that sat with Michele Obama in the State of the Union 3 years ago is now saying that Obama has betrayed her and the other victims of that terrorist att..........oops sorry it wasn't a terrorist attack by someone that was in contact with al Queda, that was screaming Allah Akbar! as he was slaughtering unarmed Americans, it was a "workplace incident" at least it's said to be so by the Obama administration.

Sorry honey you got used by Obama and his PR machine and then got tossed like a used tissue. I wonder who this years State of the Union dupes and tissues will be?

Sandyhook children.... sickening

Apr 27, 2012
obama is a disgusting piece of shit, How dare he claim the nadal killings was "workplace violence" complete BS. It was terrorism

Also not surprised that obama and his cronies are reducing the benefits for them, truly pathetic.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
State Of the Union used to mean something. The president would make realistic goals and try to stick to them.

Now its just another opportunity to get some face time and look cool.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
State Of the Union used to mean something. The president would make realistic goals and try to stick to them.

Now its just another opportunity to get some face time and look cool.

yup. honestly anymore i think its more of a tradition that they must motion through reluctantly. just say whatever you need to say and get out of there, because nobody cares anyway.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
How exactly is this Obama's fault? Since when does he micromanage the government?

It will come as a surprise to you, but Obama is actually the President of the United States, it's not a figurehead position even if he makes it look like it.

Apr 27, 2012
How exactly is this Obama's fault? Since when does he micromanage the government?

He lied about hasan, he called it `workplace` violence. And the benefits for the veterans were reduced. He is also an anti-colonialist and this is very dangerous to have as the guy in charge.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
wow i take back what i said. at least for the last 15 minutes. that was fucking awesome. the fact that all those people he was talking about were actually there... just class all the way.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
wow i take back what i said. at least for the last 15 minutes. that was fucking awesome. the fact that all those people he was talking about were actually there... just class all the way.

Well yes, and so was the poor woman he screwed the shit out of in my OP, did you even read it and see her sitting next to Michelle?

This from the Onion. The Onion folks, it's a joke.

Good evening, everyone. Thank you so much for being here with us. I speak to you tonight as a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, and, of course, a proud American.

But most of all, I’m happy to stand before you as a meticulously calculated communication tool whose every action, from the color of my dress down to each wave of my hand, has been premeditated and painstakingly devised by a set of experienced political handlers working to re-elect my husband this November.

Honestly, I’m thrilled to see all of you here tonight, knowing that my presence has been consciously engineered to soften my husband’s image and give his poll numbers a quick boost. There is really no greater pleasure in the world than getting up on this stage and talking to millions of Americans not only as a first lady, but also as a cynical ploy to add warmth, humanity, and relatability to an otherwise cold, detached three-day display of political gamesmanship.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/good-evening-its-an-honor-to-be-used-as-a-politica,29437/

Last edited: