Star Trek Fleet Command - Game freezes, can't move from screen

Mandelorian

Feb 5, 2020
Can you help me? I have just started playing and when I open the game Scottie tells me 'now that our parsteel is flowing, we need a place to store it. build a Parsteel Warehouse.' It then dulls the screen and highlights an orange/gold arrow pointing to a GO button to build the parsteel warehouse. Once i click that, it takes me to a screen that has the image of a space to build a warehouse, on the right the main stats panel and details tab and on the left a red cross with 'exit to station' but the whole screen is frozen! I can't do anything. I can go back, can't exit, I'm just stuck!! any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_0423.PNG
    IMG_0423.PNG
    942.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0422.PNG
    IMG_0422.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: JEDIYoda

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
Never played this game, but its pretty old. There may very well be a compatibility issue with newer OS/Hardware.

Assuming you got it through steam or something. I would check the discussion area there to see if others have the issue.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Can you help me? I have just started playing and when I open the game Scottie tells me 'now that our parsteel is flowing, we need a place to store it. build a Parsteel Warehouse.' It then dulls the screen and highlights an orange/gold arrow pointing to a GO button to build the parsteel warehouse. Once i click that, it takes me to a screen that has the image of a space to build a warehouse, on the right the main stats panel and details tab and on the left a red cross with 'exit to station' but the whole screen is frozen! I can't do anything. I can go back, can't exit, I'm just stuck!! any ideas?
It is a Romulan trap!!