Staples.com: too fast processing order?

axelfox

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
I am about to place an order with staples, and i accidently hit a button on the keyboard that submitted my order. Problem was, i didn't put in the coupon! So I call them up a few minutes later (like 5 minutes), and the csr says they can't cancel it cuz its already been shipped out of the warehouse! WTF? They say just refuse it or send it back.

Kind of hard to say, but this is one time I wish a company didn't ship so fast.

Doh!

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
LOL, 5 mins and it's shipped? I HIGHLY doubt that.. the CSR was probably too lazy to cancel your order.

0beron

Jun 1, 2000
Just do a return. I find Staples to be one of the better companies at returns. Ask the CSR if you can just cancel the order and refuse shipment.

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000
thats total bs that it was shipped. they just don't want to help you.

later when you notice you don't have your package yet, they'll say it was backordered

kduncan5

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
Keep calling them back until you get a CSR that'll help you. I had a problem with them once. Accidentally hit the submit button twice. Called 'em, one CSR said she couldn't do anything about it, a little later called 'em back again, got a different CSR who actually helped me! -kd5-

axelfox

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
Called them Wednesday night, and the guy cancelled it. Got the paperclips today, but not the phone, so I call them up to cancel it. The CSR cancels it, but i get to keep the paperclip..sweet