Stalker 2

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
there's a solid chance they have been conscripted.
It makes me realize how self-centered i am, to hope that they don't die so that i can get my videgame.
That's not really self-centered. We all hope they don't die AND that they go continue the game. You can wish for two things.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
apparently the devs are having problems, a group of russian hackers has leaked some early builds ..
i'm still buying it. i may even preorder it, f* it.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
thats not a problem.
In no way shape or form does a leak stop you from working in your software. Not at all.
It MIGHT get them bombarded with stupid emails asking why the game does not work but thats an annoyance, not a hinderance. Just close down your inbox for a couple weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: GodisanAtheist

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Yeah, those types of leaks really only ever reach a relatively small audience and most people have the good sense not to download a leaked copy at the risk of giving their computer e-herpies.

• Wow
Reactions: shortylickens

Igo69

Apr 26, 2015
Delayed again...

FINAL RELEASE DATE SEPTEMBER 5th, 2024.

Yep, i've seen that today too but i think they should've delayed until December 2024 or even until next year because it might end up like Cyberpunk.

Igo69

Apr 26, 2015
Delayed again...

FINAL RELEASE DATE SEPTEMBER 5th, 2024.

Yep, i've seen that today too but i think they should've delayed until December 2024 or even until next year because it might end up like Cyberpunk.

ibex333

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2005
Stalker was amazing. I beat every single Stalker game and made sure to do so meticulously and thoroughly. I cannot bring myself to play any of the Stalker Gamma mods as those came way, way too late for me.

Definitely looking forward to Stalker 2, but also Pioneer which should be absolutely insane as well as the next Metro game which was just announced.

For anyone who wants a dose of Soviet/Russian/Post-Apocalyptic to hold you over, I strongly recommend Atomic Heart. There's been plenty of criticism, but those people are fools. Ignore them. The game is amazing minus a few quirks only a Russian native speaker would take issue with due to some incorrect cultural... stuff...

Reactions: Igo69