Question SSD Health Check

Riderxsk

Jan 28, 2020
Hi everyone. I wanted to check the health of my SSD but couldn’t really understand the crystaldisk values.

I attached an image of the values I got and would appreciate if someone could tell me if the SSD is in good health or not? Thanks.

Attachments

• DD8CFAE4-47EB-4ADA-870F-3B5D6C850DDF.png
    DD8CFAE4-47EB-4ADA-870F-3B5D6C850DDF.png
    768 KB · Views: 21

Riderxsk

Jan 28, 2020
I heard that wasn’t a good indicator of overall health? That for SSD the read/write value and spare should be looked at instead. So are those values normal looking or should I just disregard the values and only look at the health status instead? Thanks.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
I heard that wasn’t a good indicator of overall health? That for SSD the read/write value and spare should be looked at instead. So are those values normal looking or should I just disregard the values and only look at the health status instead? Thanks.
The health report takes all the various readings into account, and simplifies it for the average person to see the drive health.

If the drive had any areas of concern reported in its SMART readings, the drive would not show 100%. Your power on hours and host read/writes are not high. Here's my laptop's SSD health report and it has more more writes, power on count, and power on hours and still is in excellent health :

1.jpg