Spunky has allergy, cant figure out what causing it

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Wduaqnug

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2002
i guess she suppose to be teething, she tries to rub anything against her gums. will see how it progresses, if doesnt stop I take her to pediatric allergy doc

anno

Golden Member
May 1, 2003
because the rash is all around her head and nowhere else, I really would suspect moisture as the cause.. I don't know how old she is but since you're just working in the solids I'm going to guess the 6-7 month range.. that's a really damp stage. just keep her as dry as you can, dust her with corn starch.. call the pediatrician and see what you can use on her (my youngest baby is 16, they change what's "right" so often I'm sure everything I was told to do beyond cornstarch is "wrong" now.. so call the pediatrician). unless she already has allergies I think I'd start with the regular doctor before I jumped over to the allergist..

anno

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Wduaqnug, I wouldn't get too worried, kids have all kinds of wierd rashes, I took my kid out into the sunlight when she was 2 & she developed an instant generalized rash that went away fairly quickly.

The best way to figure out allergies in babies is to put them on a rice diet & slowly add more foods & watch for allergies...

Wduaqnug

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2002
pediatrician is great guy, but he doesnt take concerns seriously . he jokes around when we point something to him. he says it doesnt bother her , should not bother you either in that sense. i always to make sure take her to proper speciliast.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Why don't you go ask your question at FW? I'mn sure their resident medical experts are as awesome as their troll hunters!
rolleye.gif

Wduaqnug

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2002
why dont you go talk to your internet cyber pervert, tell him you cant wait until he moves in with you.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Wduaqnug
why dont you go talk to your internet cyber pervert, tell him you cant wait until he moves in with you.

After the way you acted towards our Troll hunters yesterday I'm amazed that you have the nerve to come and ask this community for any sort of help or advice.