Sprint sucks in every sense

MDesigner

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2001
<RANT>
I dumped them as a cellular provider because my signal was always breaking up.

Now this. For the past few days, their routers have been really sketchy. I'm doing a traceroute to my web site, and there's some sh*t broken at/after sl-nodeh-1-0.sprintlink.net. Someone tell me why Sprint can't do anything right?! Arrggghh!!
</RANT>

Seriously though. Is there some way I can call up Sprint & report this?

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
this is one thing i can't understand... i see so many commercials about "sprint pcs" and hear them dissing everybody else because they're full of static. yet, of all the friends with cell phones i have, the only one with sprint is the only one that i have trouble hearing due to static.

MDesigner

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2001
So, how can I call up Sprint to report this? I used to know how to dig up the NOC's phone#... not anymore though

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: gopunk
this is one thing i can't understand... i see so many commercials about "sprint pcs" and hear them dissing everybody else because they're full of static. yet, of all the friends with cell phones i have, the only one with sprint is the only one that i have trouble hearing due to static.

No problem with sprint pcs here...

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
actually, sprint doesn't diss other companies in general, only analog vs digital. they say digital is better. it is. yay.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Been a SprintPCS customer since 1999, the only problems I've had were depenent on the phones rather than the service.

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
I found a great deal for a phone and plan from Sprint at Radio Shack the other day. Their map showed coverage 25 miles in every direction. 1/2 mile from Radio Shack at my apartment complex, I don't get enough of a signal to make a call in the parking lot. I returned it the next day.

SweetBaboo

Oct 25, 2001
I was 1 year into a 2 year deal with sprint...reception was awful...they said try a new phone...so I did...no difference...cancelled last night and took the $150 cancellation it...fine with me...better than throwing away $35 a month for another 12 months...Verizon here I come...

broon

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2002
Originally posted by: MDesigner
So, how can I call up Sprint to report this? I used to know how to dig up the NOC's phone#... not anymore though

Is there a customer service number on your bill?

Doomguy

Platinum Member
May 28, 2000
Most Sprint problems can be solved by getting a phone with decent reception. Samsung and LG phones are known to have poor reception when compared against Sanyo phones. I used to barely have any coverage at my house with my LG TP1100 and now I have 3-4 bars with my Sanyo 4900.

SweetBaboo

Oct 25, 2001
i switched phones from a samsung to a sanyo a month ago after complaining to sprint the first time...didn't make a difference...cancelling was the only option...losing $150 up front is better than giving sprint more money in the long run...