Sports Night on Comedy Central...WOW

BruinEd03

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
Yeah I always heard about how great the show was and how it was a crime that it got cancelled after two seasons, but I never really believed it. Anyways I saw a syndicate of it on Comedy Central just now and all I can say is WOW. That show is GOOD!!!! Might have to buy the dvd series now :)

-Ed

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: BruinEd03
Yeah I always heard about how great the show was and how it was a crime that it got cancelled after two seasons, but I never really believed it. Anyways I saw a syndicate of it on Comedy Central just now and all I can say is WOW. That show is GOOD!!!! Might have to buy the dvd series now :)

-Ed

It's a great show. My wife loves it so much I bought her the box set for her birthday (this Saturday).

FeathersMcGraw

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2001
Originally posted by: BruinEd03

"Anyone who can't make money off of Sports Night should get out of the money-making business."

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
Yes, it's an awesome show. I asked for the DVD set for Christmas.

/me looks at Santa

BruinEd03

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Hubris
Yes, it's an awesome show. I asked for the DVD set for Christmas.

/me looks at Santa

I"m seriously tempted at getting that as my christmas present to myself :)

-Ed

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
i never liked this show, just seemed slow or somethin....maybe ill try catchin it again some time when its on

anyway, im glad conan is on CC now.... :)