sports illustrated model marries grandpa

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
One of the perks of being a successful male (which includes owning $100M yachts) is that you get to fuck supermodels. One of the perks of being a supermodel is that you get to latch onto very rich men and fuck them so that you can support a lavish lifestyle.

It's just the way of things.

Feb 6, 2007
Also, and I'll just throw this out there, it's entirely possible that she actually does love him (and he, her). You know, just saying. Is it likely that a 29-year-old cover model is going to fall in love with a 65-year-old man with two kids and three ex-wives? No. But it could happen. And it could be based around personality rather than just the "you're pretty," "you're rich!" shenanigans.

But she's probably just a gold digger.

ChaosDivine

May 23, 2008
Originally posted by: Kadarin
One of the perks of being a successful male (which includes owning $100M yachts) is that you get to fuck supermodels.
ATOT would know all about that :D
For those of us without the money, a good stance of dominance would also suffice :laugh:

Feb 6, 2007
Originally posted by: ChaosDivine
Originally posted by: Kadarin
One of the perks of being a successful male (which includes owning $100M yachts) is that you get to fuck supermodels.
ATOT would know all about that :D
For those of us without the money, a good stance of dominance would also suffice :laugh:

You could stand on your head on a $100M yacht and it would qualify as a stance of dominance.

fulltilt39

Golden Member
Aug 6, 2009
Originally posted by: JEDI
Originally posted by: OBLAMA2009
i didnt even hear about this. for anyone like me who missed it...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...clark-ma_n_179166.html

"The be"ach ceremony was part of a four-day affair that took place on Clark's $100 million yacht"

:Q

i'm rich. you're pretty. be my trophy wife.

yeah, he has like 10yrs left to live, given avg age for someone born 65yrs ago.

SSSHHHHH!!

Don't say "Trophy Wife" too loud....you might attract the attention of "someone" over in L&R

:laugh:

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
He'll just trade her in for a newer model when she is past her warranty.

On a side note, my trophy wife is actually being born right now! See you in 22 years, baby!

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
Originally posted by: Perknose
Originally posted by: Quintox
Originally posted by: Cheesetogo
Originally posted by: TridenT
Gold digger.

,Maybe, but it's all in the pre-nup. It's the guy's fourth marriage and he still has his 100 million dollar yacht, so I think he knows the drill.

This.

He's the founder of Netscape. He has a 100 million dollar yacht.

He's not stupid.

No doubt the prenup says something like "if you divorce me.. you dont get shit"

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Originally posted by: isekii
I don't get why he would get married.
With all the money, he can get all the poon he wants. Why settle for one then get taken for millions in a divorce
Thats what I always wonder about rich dudes. Why do the wife thing?
So much better to have floozy's for hire.
Keep a dozen on your yacht. A hundred at your mansion/fortress of lust. And one or two in your limo.

Wife is bad news all around. Even if he had an airtight pre-nup, the bitch could still drag his ass to court and fight it. And you damn well better believe she will if he lives more than 5 years.

Also, I agree with Kadarin. This is not an evil or selfish act. It is the norm. Its the way it is. And its the way I want it to be when I get rich someday.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy
Also, and I'll just throw this out there, it's entirely possible that she actually does love him (and he, her). You know, just saying. Is it likely that a 29-year-old cover model is going to fall in love with a 65-year-old man with two kids and three ex-wives? No. But it could happen. And it could be based around personality rather than just the "you're pretty," "you're rich!" shenanigans.

Its possible. Much like its possible for a helicopter to land on me when I walk outside for lunch.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
they look pretty even actually, girls got a hell of a nose on her.

Originally posted by: thescreensavers
She does not look like anything special.

I knew the sharp elbow posts could not be far off.

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
they look pretty even actually, girls got a hell of a nose on her.

yeah that beak is huge, but she was the cover model for si. thats the equivalent of a '60s christie brinkley, an elle macpherson or a bar rafaeli. i think we just need more select photos. someone google it and post some links plz....

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: nick1985

Its possible. Much like its possible for a helicopter to land on me when I walk outside for lunch.

money makes women horny.
http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/...oney06_0214savage.html
read it and weep
"Scientists have found that the pleasure women get from making love is directly linked to the size of their partner?s bank balance.

They found that the wealthier a man is, the more frequently his partner has orgasms.

?Women?s orgasm frequency increases with the income of their partner,? said Dr Thomas Pollet, the Newcastle University psychologist behind the research.

He believes the phenomenon is an ?evolutionary adaptation? that is hard-wired into women, driving them to select men on the basis of their perceived quality.

The study is certain to prove controversial, suggesting that women are inherently programmed to be gold-diggers. ...."

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Originally posted by: nick1985

money makes women horny.
http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/...oney06_0214savage.html
read it and weep
"Scientists have found that the pleasure women get from making love is directly linked to the size of their partner?s bank balance.

They found that the wealthier a man is, the more frequently his partner has orgasms.

?Women?s orgasm frequency increases with the income of their partner,? said Dr Thomas Pollet, the Newcastle University psychologist behind the research.

He believes the phenomenon is an ?evolutionary adaptation? that is hard-wired into women, driving them to select men on the basis of their perceived quality.

The study is certain to prove controversial, suggesting that women are inherently programmed to be gold-diggers. ...."

:laugh: