sports illustrated model marries grandpa

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
im surprised he even has that kind of money given how his companies did in the long run

MotionMan

Lifer
Jan 11, 2006
I see he has two children (three prior marriages), one married to a founder of YouTube.

I wonder if either of his children are older than her.

MotionMan

Yongsta

Mar 6, 2005
Beauty and the Beast. Photo #5 "Hinze, who graced the cover of Sports Illustrated in 2000, has said that she was first attracted to Clark because of his brain." :laugh:

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
It's good to be a billionaire.

And yes, his oldest daughter is way older than his new wife.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
I don't get why he would get married.
With all the money, he can get all the poon he wants. Why settle for one then get taken for millions in a divorce

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Quintox
Originally posted by: Cheesetogo
Originally posted by: TridenT
Gold digger.

,Maybe, but it's all in the pre-nup. It's the guy's fourth marriage and he still has his 100 million dollar yacht, so I think he knows the drill.

And, when you see something like this, don't ever discount a babe with daddy issues that need to be worked out in the bedroom.

Oh, daddy! :p

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
I wouldn't want to go through life so obsessed with money that I'd marry someone I don't care about just to get their money. I'd rather be poor (maybe not dirt poor, but lower-middle-class I guess) and marry for love and live a happy life than rich and without anyone special in my life.

Though I guess in this case the gold digger babe is banking on the dude dying early enough that she can snag another man before she's too old herself. Of course I'm sure whoever she ends up marrying later in her life will only be interested in her for the same reasons.

Sometimes I don't envy the rich. How can you know if someone likes you for who you are or just wants your money?