Sponsors finally leaving Tucker Carlson.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Tucker went fishing last August after declaring White Supremacy to be a hoax. Carlson & Neff go way back. It's not like they don't know each other rather well or that they don't share the same views. Tucker wouldn't keep him around otherwise. It's a no-brainer.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Tucker went fishing last August after declaring White Supremacy to be a hoax. Carlson & Neff go way back. It's not like they don't know each other rather well or that they don't share the same views. Tucker wouldn't keep him around otherwise. It's a no-brainer.
Sounds like a regular thing. Fucker Carlson says something racist just before summer vacation to give a thumbs up to his base. Fox announces vacation to make it look like they are doing something and he comes back in the fall.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Just like Ingraham taking a vacation after her rant about David Hogg & Hannity with Seth Rich rant.

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
Sounds like a regular thing. Fucker Carlson says something racist just before summer vacation to give a thumbs up to his base. Fox announces vacation to make it look like they are doing something and he comes back in the fall.

It's prob SOP at FOX for the "prime time" schmucks to have open vacation plans and a bag packed. Their bosses know they'll eventually say something too over the top for even FOX and the word will come down "time to go fishing".

Reactions: soundforbjt
Feb 4, 2009
Remember how incensed Tucker and others were when Pete Davidson made a simple joke about Dan Crenshaw? You shouldn't poke fun at vets over politics, that's not nice!

Unless it's Tammy Duckworth. Or Mike Buttigieg. Or anyone with military experience who doesn't share your racist views. Hypocrisy isn't a trait to avoid for these asshats, it's life.

Tammy "These titanium legs don't buckle" Duckworth has shown more integrity and honor in her defense of Lt Col Vindman's career than Tucker Carlson has in his entire life. I hope I run into Tucker next time I'm in Bethel. I would cherish the chance to give that spineless, racist spunk trumpet a piece of my mind.

Or when its Fucker Carlson doing the joking.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Tucker's show is the most profitable show on Fox. Despite losing many national brands his show rakes in the cash because of it's demographic and their willingness to spend on the brands that do advertise on Tucker.

Patriot Gun Pillows, Patriot Food, Patriot Penis Enhancement etc.

His dipshit viewers don't get they are the fucking product.