Sponsors finally leaving Tucker Carlson.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Which is weird, I'm surprised he had so many sponsors to begin with.

I'm thinking they never gave a shit about racism, they're just looking bad because right now the general public is siding with BLM and they think their revenues are threatened.

Reactions: pcgeek11

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
mypillow still loves him, that's all that matters to tucker (that and the soon the 3$ monthly fee they get from subscribers)

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

I'm thinking they never gave a shit about racism, they're just looking bad because right now the general public is siding with BLM and they think their revenues are threatened.

So, their awareness was raised, as intentioned? That's a good thing, right?

ibex333

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2005

Why is it weird he had many sponsors? I'd gladly be one of them if I had the money!

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

Caminetto

Jul 29, 2001
You want to see something strange take a look at the 10,000+ comments about this at Yahoo News. They are running 10 to 1 in favor of the racist POS.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
You want to see something strange take a look at the 10,000+ comments about this at Yahoo News. They are running 10 to 1 in favor of the racist POS.

Yeah, I notice several posts suspiciously use similar words and phrases. Take from that what you will.

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
He's gone through periods where he lost sponsors before with such brilliant takes as fuck it I'll just quote him directly “It’s indefensible, so nobody even tries to defend it. Instead, our leaders demand that you shut up and accept this. We have a moral obligation to admit the world’s poor, they tell us, even if it makes our own country poor and dirtier and more divided.” This was of course followed by cries of the first amendment being violated, as if that meant you can say whatever the fuck you want and people still have to give you money. I predict there will be more crying over his first amendment rights somehow being violated.

Edit: The obvious dirtier part aside, I'm 32 and when I grew up I was taught America was so great because that is who we were. I mean, if we're not that anymore, let's just be honest with ourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: dank69

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I'm always surprised to find out that people still pay for cable/satellite TV. I can get it if you live somewhere with a bad internet connection, but otherwise everything is available streaming now. And there you only have to pay for what you want.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Parrots gonna parrot. What you think the people who watch him are capable of critical, independent thinking?

Perhaps, I just find it odd that 90% of the people posting comments under that article are conservatives. Yahoonews isn't exactly right leaning media.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I'm always surprised to find out that people still pay for cable/satellite TV. I can get it if you live somewhere with a bad internet connection, but otherwise everything is available streaming now. And there you only have to pay for what you want.
I've got TV with my comcast bundle and I never watch it. I dont even know if that stupid box works or not.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Yeah, I notice several posts suspiciously use similar words and phrases. Take from that what you will.
Yahoo news is over whelmed by bots! You say anything against FOX or Trump and it is suspiciously heavy in favor of...

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I've got TV with my comcast bundle and I never watch it. I dont even know if that stupid box works or not.

Comcast kept roping me into basic by bundling it with internet for less money than just internet alone, until this year. No deals for existing custy? Good, internet only now. I wasnt sure if their box worked either lol

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
Fucker KKKarlson

Not surprised that Verizon probably doesn't do much about bots on their platforms. Or that its probably still the portal for a bunch of weird people who's internet reality didn't advance beyond the 90s.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000

Sports. And it's actually cheaper if I bundle my internet with a cable package than if I just got internet by itself. AND because I have multiple services, I have no data cap. They got me by the balls

Nov 8, 2012
/TerminatorVoice "They'll be back"

I guarantee it. It's just something they temporarily do for the limelight.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
/TerminatorVoice "They'll be back"

I guarantee it. It's just something they temporarily do for the limelight.
Some will, some won’t. If I remember right of the advertisers that dropped Sean Hannity over similar shittiness about a third came back.