Spain will recognize Palestinian state on 1967 borders

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Are you ignorant of history or something? Nazi's didnt steal land? What was the occupation of Norway, Holland, Belgium, France, Austria, Czech, Poland, Yugoslavia, Greece, the Baltic States, Italy, Libya, and the Eastern parts of the Soviet Union?

And Nazis killed more than just Jews.

Yes, and the Nazis stole *everything* from the Jews before they exterminated them.

The poster you're responding to is a fucking idiot. Enough said.

- wolf

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
why is it that no mainstream media reports on this? how come no other forum members post these stories? its always me, me, me.

SandEagle, balancer of justice

Because personally, I don't give a fuck. They need to duke it out, winner takes all.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Because personally, I don't give a fuck. They need to duke it out, winner takes all.

Even if they duke it out; and when the Palestinians lose, someone is going to cry "do over".

The fact that the Palestinians are just continuing the grand old Arab tradition will mean nothing.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?ID=222873

The Palestinian Authority announced on Thursday that Spain has decided to recognize a Palestinian state along the 1967 lines before September. A spanish diplomat told Palestinian negotiator Nabil Shaath that Spain would support making the state ofPalestine a UN member.

A Huevo!! and a UN member to boot. several South American countries have already backed up a free, independent Palestine and now European countries are finally waking up. two states. separated by 100 mile high walls would be nice

What the Palestinians' dream is not the real world.

Even if there was a wall (one partially exists); people are not going to be happy on both sides.

And since the Palestinians are not going to build the wall,it would be built where Israel decides.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Good for Spain. Sovereignty and the rights to self determination are fundamental and universal rights. It will not only find itself among the side of supporting law, but among the moral majority of states.
And since the Palestinians are not going to build the wall,it would be built where Israel decides.
Many in Israel will tire as they'll then never attain security due their state's continued aggravation upon Palestinians and Israeli status in this world will continue to erode to the point where international pressure will be as great as that applied to the waning years of the South African apartheid regime.

A losing and well deserved scenerio for Israel if it maintains the status-quo.