Spain will recognize Palestinian state on 1967 borders

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
What do you think happened to the land and assets of the Jews the Nazis exterminated? Hint, it was seized by non-Jews.

Would the Palestinians have stood a chance in their assaults on Israel without the aid (and encouragement) of surrounding Arab countries? Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that the Arab countries committed significantly more firepower, manpower and resources to eliminate Israel than the US provided Israel during those wars.

On a side note, why do you champion the cause of independence for Palestine, yet consider the (mostly black) South Sudanese "dead weight" and undeserving of independence from (largely Arab) Sudan? Countless South Sudanese died during their rebellion and recently they voted to leave Sudan after paying for their liberty in blood.

If the government of Palestine follows the trends of surrounding governments, I highly doubt that it will not have massive corruption as well.

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2178585
South Sudan didn't champion the cause. They are uneducated and their greedy leaders cheated and persuaded by exterior forces for the separation. (It is easier to chew if Sudan is cut into pieces.) They are a dead weight is because it will cost the UN much more grieve and money for the gain of the few individuals and corporations.

And you believe that your "Holly land" is not created/swimming in blood and mass corruptions?

Presently I'm combing though the Truman Library and found damning evidence that Israel weren't created by a democratic election, but it was created by a few Zionists. And, Truman was pushed on the matter by Weizmann and Jacobson.

I will find the memos and post them here.

Last edited:

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
why is it that no mainstream media reports on this? how come no other forum members post these stories? its always me, me, me.

SandEagle, balancer of justice

Wut? I'm surprised Lemon Law didn't beat you to the punch on this one. He's posted far, far more threads like this here than you have.

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
Memo from Frank P. Corrigan, summary of Palestine Problem, not dated. General File, Niles Papers.

Summary Of Palestine Problem.

The legal claims stem first out of the Balfour Declaration. This was a political paper that promised the Jews a "home" were they might feel safe from persecutions from which they had cor centuries been the victims.
Closely examined, this does not constitute much grounds for the legal establishment of a sovenreign Jewish state in Palestine. The Jews have read into it much more than it contains.

The second legal claim is based on the UN recommendatio for partition and economic unity passed by a two-thirds vote of the General Assembly on November 29, 1947. It is stronger base on which to setup legally a sovereign state, but still not enough. That would require either the consent of the Arabs, who are in the majority in the present mandated territory, or the use of force by the UN to overcome their opposition. This concept was debated in teh Security Council which refused to act--taking the position that there was no call upon the Council to use force, since no "aggression nor threat to the peace" was found. In both cases the Jews have read into the documents in the case more than they contained. The legal rights for the establishment of a soverign Jewish state in Palestine are not clearly established. It seems quite bovious tht they would lose in a free election to determine the issue. WQhere does this leave them? They have organize a revolutionary aremy which is attempting to take over the territory by force. Here they are on solid ground following the goold old Latin American pattern. But in order to take over they must win a war. This war for independence is being carreid out against both the Mandatory Power, which is the recognized legal authority, and the Arab majority in the area. They are, in there present conduct, trying to stand on two stools and between the two are likely to fall to the ground. They should eighter take a legal position and try to work out the matter politically and peacefully or take the field openly as revolutionists whow are out to seize power by force or arms...

Memo, re: de jure recognition of Israel, not dated. Correspondence File, Jacobson Papers.

I again communicated with Mr. Sherman, told him the story and asked him to please get in touch with Ewing and Flynn.
Mr. Sherman communicated with Esing and Monday and discussed the matter twice with Flynn on Tuesday. He was utterly aghast and insisted that this situation need not have been allowed to develop and that the President should have issued the instructions with respect to the embargo, the Haganah, and the loan when he saw R. Weizmann.

Who are these clowns Jacobson and Weizomann that allowed to influent the president decissions with impunity?

There are much more evident that the US/Truman send illegal money and weapons to the Jews so that they can creates disturbances in Palestine so that they can force the UN council to grant them independence instead of going it through a legal process.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Are Zionists becoming worst than the Nazi that once hunted and killed Jews?

The Nazi only want to exterminate Jews, and the Zionists want to exterminate and steal the Arab/Palestinian land.

If the zionists were even 50% as bad as the Nazis this would no longer be a news story... There would only be Israelis.

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
Proposal, Lessing J. Rosenwald to Harry S. Truman, December 4, 1945

PROPOSAL MADE BY LESSING J. ROSENWALD, PRESIDENT OF THE AMERICAN COUNCIL FOR JUDAISM, TO PRESIDENT HARRY S. TRUMAN AT THEIR MEETING IN THE WHITE HOUSE, TUESDAY, DECEMBER FOURTH

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1) There shall be a United Nations declaration tht Palestine shall not be a Moslem, Christian or a Jewish state but shall be a country in which people of all faiths can play their full and equal part, sharing fully the rights and responsiblitities of citizenship.

2) All official declarations on Palestine in any way discriminatiing for or against a segment of the population shall be formally repudiated; in their place there shall be a renewed pledge of full freedom of religious expression and equality for all in Palestine...

4) Immigration into Palestine shall be maintained on the basis of absorptive capacity and without privilege or discrimination.

5) Imigration procedures shall be controlled by representative bodies of all the inhabitants of Palestine, in association with properly in-stituted international commission.

6) Institiutions of home rule for Palestine shall be progresively and rapidly instituted under the aegis of an international commission...

THE AMERICAN COUNCIL FOR JUDAISM IS PLEDGED TO ADVANCE THIS PROGRAM AS A CONTRIBUTION TO PEACE IN PALESTINE, HUMANITARIAN AID FOR THOSE IN DISTRESS AND FOR THE INTERGRATION OF THOSE OF FO JEWISH FAITH AS FREE AND EQUAL CITIZENS EVERYWHERE.
Food for thought.

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
If the zionists were even 50% as bad as the Nazis this would no longer be a news story... There would only be Israelis.
It is difficult to know since Israel still need to suck on the tit of America, and aren't the world major power.

It would be a different story if they are the top dog as Germany were, and as Truman feared.

the DRIZZLE

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2007
It is difficult to know since Israel still need to suck on the tit of America, and aren't the world major power.

It would be a different story if they are the top dog as Germany were, and as Truman feared.

So you concede that calling Israel Nazis is not justified by the facts, but you make the claim anyway. This is why it's hard to tell anti-Zionism from anti-antisemitism.

Sep 12, 2004
iirc, Israel smoked Arab ass on multiple occassions when Arabs were aggressors against them and did so without any help from the US so it's unlikely they are sucking on any tit. No doubt they recognize that having the US as an ally is a big bonus, but at the same time Israel doesn't feel they need the US to protect them.

Incidentally, Israel's routing of Arab nations over the years have contributed to the Palestinian problem. Arab nations, trying to restore a modicum of face from getting their asses waxed over that time, have used the Palestinians to further that goal. It hasn't worked yet but it hasn't prevented them from continuing to use the Pals to further their own goals either. Pride and overt machismo are a major downside of the Arab world.

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
So you concede that calling Israel Nazis is not justified by the facts, but you make the claim anyway. This is why it's hard to tell anti-Zionism from anti-antisemitism.
The minute someone criticize Israel or the right wing, because they want to exterminate the Arabs/Palestine someone here would pull the anti-zionism card.

PS. Several years back I was the first person here to call right wing Jews Zionist and were threaten by many right wings Jews here, and was called Nazi, etc....

Balfour Declaration of 1917

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour
Here is the Balfour Declaration that your dear Zionist leaders Chaim Weizmann and Nahum Sokolow used to claimed and pushed Truman for Israel independence.

If you bother to read my posts then you would also read Lessing J. Rosenwald the president of the American Council for Judaism proposal to Truman for equality and civil rights of all people and religious background in Palestine.

the DRIZZLE

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2007
The minute someone criticize Israel or the right wing, because they want to exterminate the Arabs/Palestine someone here would pull the anti-zionism card.

PS. Several years back I was the first person here to call right wing Jews Zionist and were threaten by many right wings Jews here, and was called Nazi, etc....

Balfour Declaration of 1917

Here is the Balfour Declaration that your dear Zionist leaders Chaim Weizmann and Nahum Sokolow used to claimed and pushed Truman for Israel independence.

If you bother to read my posts then you would also read Lessing J. Rosenwald the president of the American Council for Judaism proposal to Truman for equality and civil rights of all people and religious background in Palestine.

Are they Nazis or not?

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Are they Nazis or not?

I don't know why you bother. There's no arguing with the foaming-at-the-mouth crazies. It's like trying to argue with a 9/11 truther about the melting point of steel, or whether Enron documents were in building 7, etc etc. It's silly to argue the particulars of any of those details as the guy is batshit insane to begin with.

Macamus Prime

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2011
Spain declares war on Israel!!

Help!! The world must help Israel!! Please!! The European Union is invading Israel and Spain is leading the attack!!!

I guess this means that Spain is anti-semetic. Oh, and they eat Jewish babies.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001

Help!! The world must help Israel!! Please!! The European Union is invading Israel and Spain is leading the attack!!!

Oh my god you are so funny and witty!

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001

No, actually it's not difficult to know. If Israel were like the Nazis, we would know, because there wouldn't be any Palestinians, just Israelis. It's really not that difficult to discuss.

You're welcome to speculate all you want about what the Israelis WANT to do... and I'll argue with you.

It's kind of like this analogy. There are LOTS and LOTS of men who really WANT to kill their ex-wives. But that doesn't make them OJ Simpson.

Also a little tiny bit of study into Jewish culture, and Israeli culture would reveal to you that they are NOTHING like Nazi Germany... and regardless of America, Israel and Israelis would never stand for anything resembling "extermination" as you put it.

And here's where I play the anti-semetic card... Your relentless comparison of Israel to Nazi Germany completely devoid of evidence or logic is anti-semetic.

StrangerGuy

Diamond Member
May 9, 2004
iirc, Israel smoked Arab ass on multiple occassions when Arabs were aggressors against them and did so without any help from the US so it's unlikely they are sucking on any tit. No doubt they recognize that having the US as an ally is a big bonus, but at the same time Israel doesn't feel they need the US to protect them.

Incidentally, Israel's routing of Arab nations over the years have contributed to the Palestinian problem. Arab nations, trying to restore a modicum of face from getting their asses waxed over that time, have used the Palestinians to further that goal. It hasn't worked yet but it hasn't prevented them from continuing to use the Pals to further their own goals either. Pride and overt machismo are a major downside of the Arab world.

Arab culture is inherently self-defeatist. While Israel isn't exactly a shining beacon of light, it's merely a convienient scapegoat to blame their problems on, forever living in the past where Islam reigned supreme throughout the land instead of concentrating efforts to improve themselves out of their shitholes. If China can emerge as an economic power after all the 100+ years colonialism/WW1/2/cultural revolution/communist mismanagement...I don't see why Arabs can't do that with all their oil...Unless they simply don't want to help themselves.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
The best option appears to be assimilation, their standard of living will skyrocket and in a few generations they will have enough votes to remake Israel into whatever they wish it to be.

They already have that power which is why Israelis are against. To grant them full Israeli citizenship would instantly make the Jews a minority in their "own" land.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

The Nazi only want to exterminate Jews, and the Zionists want to exterminate and steal the Arab/Palestinian land.

If you think Nazi name calling bothers me one bit, you're wrong.

The Palestinians stand in the way of progress with their backwards beliefs and unreasonable demands. Better to kill\remove them and be done with the problem for good.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002

Are you ignorant of history or something? Nazi's didnt steal land? What was the occupation of Norway, Holland, Belgium, France, Austria, Czech, Poland, Yugoslavia, Greece, the Baltic States, Italy, Libya, and the Eastern parts of the Soviet Union?

And Nazis killed more than just Jews.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002

It means Spain would be part of Isreal within a month.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Par for the course for Spain. Same state that cow-towed to terrorist demands about pulling out of the Iraq war.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
almost 100 countries are ready to recognize it as a state.

Sorry but you fail to recognize or you are just trolling......
That for Palestine to be granted statehood by the UN this has to get through the security council and for certain that will never happen.

Even the president of the UN has stated such!

epidemis

Jun 6, 2007
I say Spain should return to the 790 AD borders. They illegally stole their land from the Muslims and should give it back.

Spanish_reconquista.gif

Nay, I say return Spain back to the 700 borders :D