Soooo, Cuomo.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
On the one hand, he's made an apology for things he's said

Not that that absolves him, but clearly he did say something. He may not intended to be overtly sexually harassing, but whether it is or not is not really up to him.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Haven't seen much talk here. What's up with that?

I think part of that is due to the fact that if a MAGA tard posts a thread about Cuomo's problems and how horrid he is and how he should be jailed/fired/etc., etc. for his actions, all in the hopes of getting a rise out of the liberals on this board, they know they'll fail because....the liberals would agree if Cuomo did this shit, then he's done...burn him. So they don't post about it...why bother because they can't troll with it.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I think part of that is due to the fact that if a MAGA tard posts a thread about Cuomo's problems and how horrid he is and how he should be jailed/fired/etc., etc. for his actions, all in the hopes of getting a rise out of the liberals on this board, they know they'll fail because....the liberals would agree if Cuomo did this shit, then he's done...burn him. So they don't post about it...why bother because they can't troll with it.

Alright I hate to meme but I’m going to illustrate my feelings on this subject as a liberal:

30899BF5-7FB0-400A-BB36-49FFC977FD8F.jpeg

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
3rd woman disses about an unwanted sexual advance and there is a picture. In a vacuum it wouldn't be that bad since he "asked" for a kiss but the timing along with the other accusation makes me think Cuomo is in deep doo-doo

Gov. Cuomo accused of making unwanted advances at wedding (nypost.com)

third_cuomo_accuser_annaruch.jpg

Like @Meghan54 said Trumptards have nowhere to go because the left hold their own accountable for misdeeds. The right lets everything slide. The right has no standards.

Last edited:

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Oh he's screwed. The LTC covid deaths situation already has him.

Remember when everyone was asking him if he'd run for president last April, and he was all "No No, none of that..."

Yeah... that's bc he knew he was fucked if anyone looked in too close.

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
Some day, the dems will lower their standards closer to those of the republicans and just brush this type of thing off...in the meantime, I am sure Cuomo will get get a deserved amount of scrutiny.

And if the DOJ even glances sideways at anyone in the GOP, the dumb shit republicans will claim that the dems are playing politics and attacking their sensitive, cry-baby asses.

The Dems probably think they are playing 6 -dimensional chess and setting up a defense for actions against assorted republican criminals. Unfortunately, they don't realize it doesn't matter because the GOP is in the corner eating paste.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Yawn, I think it is really odd that it seems more people are concerned about the alleged sexual harassment than they do about the old people he killed in the care facilities.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
Yawn, I think it is really odd that it seems more people are concerned about the alleged sexual harassment than they do about the old people he killed in the care facilities.
Yep, like the 1000s Trump killed by playing down covid in its early stages despite knowing the true magnitude of it.

Reactions: BUTCH1 and Pohemi

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
I'm not comparing Trump to Cuomo.

You can if you want to...
I understand. Its inconvenient to acknowledge both assholes "killed people" with their actions but that you might be more concerned about the lesser of the two just a bit more.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I understand. Its inconvenient to acknowledge both assholes "killed people" with their actions but that you might be more concerned about the lesser of the two just a bit more.

Yeah, OK. Every post doesn't need to involve Trump. :rolleyes:

• Haha

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I guess you were asleep when all the NY nursing home stories came out.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

As an MD, I'm not really sure what if any culpability Cuomo has here. It's a rock/hard place situation. No one wanted to touch any patient coming from a hospital COVID or otherwise early in the pandemic, and that leaves you wasting hospital resources trying to place a stable patient with nowhere to go that can meet their care needs (and exacerbate shortages of PPE, hospital beds, etc.). From an infection control standpoint, I imagine nearly all patients who were DC in that position, even if still testing PCR positive, were not infectious, although the scientific certainty at the time was much less. It is reasonable to consider whether his policies actually caused any harm at all. Nursing homes and other long term care facilities were destined to be infectious hotbeds regardless, and with NYC being an epicenter before having knowledge, protocols, adequate supply of PPE in place, etc., you would expect much worse outcomes than elsewhere. Even should Cuomo have done something wrong, the question here is more about was he responsibly acting on the best information at the time rather than judging by the results.

All this said, I'm only peripherally familiar with the information. My recollection involves some allegations of suppressing data about infections, for example, but I don't recall the details and may be flat wrong. Things like that would be a problem, though.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Something is really weird with this story....
The liberal media seems to be going after Cuomo much more than the right wing media. Liberals apparently want Cuomo gone asap. I don't get it. If we are doing comparisons here, hasn't Donald Trump done much worse? And that doesn't even include Stormy Daniels. I don't know much about Cuomo other than this attack on Cuomo must be some New Yorker thing? Where the New Yorkers want Cuomo to go for whatever reason? They put up with Trump yet they want Cuomo out? I'm baffled. After all, no one died (Trump has killed thousands), no money was paid, (again, Trump and Stormy), and who the F really cares? Slap Cuomo on the wrist and fine him or have him apologies (oh, he did THAT). Is this some New York attempt to put the lieutenant governor in charge? A Woman? Is that it ??? We all know what will happen next if Cuomo is forced out over THIS, next it will be THIS.....

biden-joe-groping-2.jpg

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Something is really weird with this story....
The liberal media seems to be going after Cuomo much more than the right wing media. Liberals apparently want Cuomo gone asap. I don't get it. If we are doing comparisons here, hasn't Donald Trump done much worse? And that doesn't even include Stormy Daniels. I don't know much about Cuomo other than this attack on Cuomo must be some New Yorker thing? Where the New Yorkers want Cuomo to go for whatever reason? They put up with Trump yet they want Cuomo out? I'm baffled. After all, no one died (Trump has killed thousands), no money was paid, (again, Trump and Stormy), and who the F really cares? Slap Cuomo on the wrist and fine him or have him apologies (oh, he did THAT). Is this some New York attempt to put the lieutenant governor in charge? A Woman? Is that it ??? We all know what will happen next if Cuomo is forced out over THIS, next it will be THIS.....

View attachment 40434
Except Biden has a history of doing that type of thing with many people, kids, women, men, etc. and it was never sexual in nature. He has also acknowledged that he has to be more cognizant of people's personal space moving forward.