sony Headphones 9.99 shipped

demenion

Golden Member
Nov 11, 1999
These any good? I wanna get some decent earbuds when my iPod comes in the mail.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: toant103
Originally posted by: demenion

It's $10

You can buy lots of stuff w/ $10 versus buying trash.

Ricemarine

Lifer
Sep 10, 2004
Originally posted by: Baked
Originally posted by: toant103
Originally posted by: demenion

It's $10

You can buy lots of stuff w/ $10 versus buying trash.

Ehh, they're not like $50 headphones, but they're worth your cash? lol.

I don't know anymore since I now upgraded to sharp md-33's and grado sr-60's...
I want sennheiser hd-280s!

MrChipMuthabored

Jan 3, 2001
I like these buds a lot, as I have problems with buds staying in my ears and these have the wrap around the lobe design.

The only thing is, it's pretty much retail price at $10 anywhere you go. I've seen them at Value City for $6.99. I guess if you consider gas nowadays, it is a deal.

Cheezeit

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: MrChipMuthabored
I like these buds a lot, as I have problems with buds staying in my ears and these have the wrap around the lobe design.

The only thing is, it's pretty much retail price at $10 anywhere you go. I've seen them at Value City for $6.99. I guess if you consider gas nowadays, it is a deal.

yeah, Ive seen black ones at Vaclue City for 6.99

Other places like meijer, its like 8 bucks

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
These are normally $10 at Walmart, Target, etc..... That's what I bought them for a year ago. My opinion of these? They're pretty awesome... They don't fall out of my ear canals like ear buds do....I can run with them and they sound good for workout headphones. They're also cool cause you can split them up. I used them on the plane to Italy earlier this year and shared a phone with my mother so she could listen to music.....and I used them on the long flight to mexico and shared a phone with my gf.....she was happy to listen to music in one ear rather than having to hear the couple behind us argue. :p They're a good buy....especially at $9.99 shipped with no tax. Otherwise, buy them local.

Preyhunter

Golden Member
Nov 9, 1999
The deal at AXShop is still good. The sound quality is on par with any other earbuds I've used (haven't tried the $60-$200 ones). The only issue people might run into with these is that the cord is fairly short (<3 ft.). Just another option.

GeneValgene

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Preyhunter
The deal at AXShop is still good. The sound quality is on par with any other earbuds I've used (haven't tried the $60-$200 ones). The only issue people might run into with these is that the cord is fairly short (<3 ft.). Just another option.

the M1 and M2s sound pretty bad to me...however, the M3 and M4s sound OK. considering they are 2.25 shipped, i wasn't expecting much.

intogamer

Lifer
Dec 5, 2004
I bought these for 5 bucks when strawberries in my area was closing

not bad, good for running