sometimes I wish that I looked less 'intimidating'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
My stupidity knows no bounds when I'm drunk at a bar, but it's always other people starting something with me...

same thing as this place! :beer::)

imported_vr6

Platinum Member
Jul 6, 2001
hahah for some reason this thread reminds me of that snap-it dude... the 1337 special force guy from some european country...

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Syringer
Originally posted by: Deeko
Hey kids, this is a parody thread.

Where's the master of the obvious pic?

well good sir, if you would read up, you might just notice that some people didn't catch on. So keep your lame comments to youreslf.

Hello once again, please show me a reply before yours of someone taking this thread seriously.

Otherwise this is you.
Don't flatter yourself. If you were a remotely threatening dude, folks wouldn't be starting fights with you. More likely, those frat boys (most of whom aren't as sporting as they'd like the ladies to think) see you as an easy target.
Thank you, come again.

Man, your lame attempts to constantly insult me are weak. You really should try harder.

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
people in engineering seem to be scared of me here, well people in general. i mean i'm a really nice guy, just apparently i look like the type of guy that would mug you in an alley as i have been told.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Kick their asses and they won't pick fights with you anymore.

:)

Yes, Indiana does suck. Maybe I'll take out a BK when I'm up in Bloomington next....

People say all of my pics look like mug shots.

Link

That pic is old. I'm about 20 pounds lighter now. (Thanks Amused)

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Hey kids, this is a parody thread.

Where's the master of the obvious pic?

well good sir, if you would read up, you might just notice that some people didn't catch on. So keep your lame comments to youreslf.

Hello once again, please show me a reply before yours of someone taking this thread seriously.

Otherwise this is you.
Don't flatter yourself. If you were a remotely threatening dude, folks wouldn't be starting fights with you. More likely, those frat boys (most of whom aren't as sporting as they'd like the ladies to think) see you as an easy target.
Thank you, come again.

Man, your lame attempts to constantly insult me are weak. You really should try harder.

a) I'm not vicariously living my life trying to insult you. Don't flatter yourself. I barely even take notice of who I reply to.
b) Given that though, insulting you is not a tough task, and I usually reserve it to other members who do a dandy job.
c) Your posts towards me seem to be more handled in an insult manner than I ever do.
d) Regardless, it really goes without saying this thread is a parody, given that every other reply made it obvious to that point, and your reply of "hey kids" would then be heavily misdirected.