someone make fun of me..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Viperoni

Lifer
Jan 4, 2000
Your mom drops IP packets on her combat boots! ;)
She sells crack in Network Neighbourhood too :Q

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
You're so fat, when you get a paper cut you bleed gravy.

If my dog were as ugly as you, I'd shave his ass and make him walk backward.

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
Yo mama so fat if she wore an X-Files t shirt someone would land a helicpoter on her.

You so ugly, they have to tie a porkchop around your neck just so the dogs would play with you.

When you were born, the doctor couldn't tell which end to slap, so he slapped your mama.

There, how is that for insults? :D

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Your family is so poor - you eat cereal with forks just to save on milk

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
you have weak amino-acid chain!

your nothing but an instable short-chain molecule!

you have a weak atomic wieght!!!!:(:);):p

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I feel I must assert my freedom to comment on an important public issue that Mday has thrust into the vortex of public comment. I guess I should start by saying that I would never take a job working for Mday. Given his brutish treatises, who would want to? It definitely shouldn't be necessary to have to say such things, but he intends to create a new social class. Confused fomenters of revolution, obnoxious blowhards, and conceited slimeballs will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their peons. More concretely, I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about Mday's insults. It's quite likely he will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that life isn't fair. We've all known this since the beginning of time, so why is he so compelled to complain about situations over which he has no control? I mean, there are three fairly obvious problems with his sound bites, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to champion the force of goodness against the greed of the worst classes of pathetic troglodytes there are. First, there is no question that in times of economic, social, or political crisis, small groups that spread wretched views suddenly gain a mass following. Second, his fixation with bookish cretins is wrongheaded. And third, if Fate desired that he make a correct application of what he had read about cannibalism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the unstable fool would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, he is utterly mistaken if he believes that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. Should this be discussed in school? You bet. That's the function of education: To teach students how to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within Mday's pea-sized brain.

More to the point, some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with unprincipled slobs on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to confuse, disorient, and disunify. Unsettling as that is, the more infuriating fact is that Mday possesses no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and has no interest in erudition. Heck, he can't even spell or define &quot;erudition,&quot; much less achieve it. One thing is certain: He is always prating about how individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. (He used to say that the most materialistic finks I've ever seen have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us, but the evidence is too contrary, so he's given up on that score.)

Once you understand Mday's anecdotes, you have a responsibility to do something about them. To know, to understand, and not to act, is an egregious sin of omission. It is the sin of silence. It is the sin of letting Mday judge people based solely on hearsay. It must be nice to live in his little world, where the sun shines, the birds chirp merrily, and reality never rears its ugly head. Of that I am certain, because he not only lies, but he brags about his lying to his death squads.

Think about this: when you tell Mday's deputies that Mday should shift for himself, they begin to get fidgety, and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that I'm oversimplifying things a little here. But there's the rub; his campaigns are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, he believes that his perorations won't be used for political retribution. That's just wrong. He further believes that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements. Wrong again! The significance of this is that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. Mday says that the average working-class person can't see through his chicanery. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. There is a simple answer to the question of what to do about his op-ed pieces. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy.

I cannot conceive of any circumstance under which Mday's announcements could be considered appropriate. With enough time and room, it would be easy to show why this must be true, but the clinching argument is simply that Mday's loyalists argue that his vices are the only true virtues. These are the same salacious pseudo-intellectuals who provide support to backwards banana republics and their intrusive dictators. This is no coincidence; Mday's cop-outs may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into lackadaisical revisionism. Here, too, we can see how when I first became aware of Mday's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how I oppose Mday's doctrines because they are empty-headed. I oppose them because they are destructive. And I oppose them because they will bribe the parasitic with the earnings of the productive sooner than you think.

Leaving aside the behavior of other resentful nebbishes, when Mday was first found trying to leave us in the lurch, I was scared. I was scared not only for my personal safety; I was scared for the people I love. And now that Mday is planning to distract attention from more important issues, I'm indubitably downright terrified. There's no mystery about it, no more room for fairy tales, just the knowledge that he is inherently pestiferous, callow, and unpatriotic. Oh, and he also has a contemptuous mode of existence.

I may not believe that women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape, but I truly do maintain that I am tired of hearing or reading that everything is happy and fine and good. You know that that is simply not true. Because we have the determination to see the truth prevail, we must never forget that this is the precondition for my crusade against nettlesome mercantalism. If you doubt this, just ask around. When Mday says that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty, in his mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has said something very profound.

Let me be clear. If you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will undeniably find that it's our responsibility to present a noble vision of who we were, who we are, and who we can potentially be while remaining true to those beliefs, ideals, and aspirations we hold most dear. That's the first step in trying to drive off and disperse the selfish ingrates who label everyone he doesn't like as a racist, sexist, fascist, communist, or some equally terrible &quot;-ist&quot;, and it's the only way to stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts. But I digress. We must coolly and objectively adopt the standpoint that no one -- except Mday, so high on his own hallucinations that he believes them to be real -- can seriously believe that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. As I make no claim to be an authority on the subject, I defer to the judgments of an Oxford University professor, who has observed that Mday's crusades are way off base. But what, you may ask, does any of that have to do with the theme of this letter, viz., that he doesn't shower often enough? Any honest person who takes the time to think about that question will be forced to conclude that that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. &quot;Thinking&quot; is the key word in the previous sentence.

Think of Mday's machinations as being the sum of two components: a devious component that consists of Mday's desire to create an unwelcome climate for those of us who are striving to resolve our disputes without violence and a choleric component that consists of everything else. We are concerned primarily with the former. For better or for worse, Mday asserts that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of &quot;insiders&quot;. That assertion is not only untrue, but a conscious lie. We'd all be in grave danger if he continued to engage in his disaffected behavior. He has stated that he has been robbed of all he does not possess. That's just pure fetishism. Well, in Mday's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that Mday refuses to come to terms with reality. He prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination.

It is hard to decide what is stronger in him: his incredible stupidity as far as any real knowledge or ability is concerned, or the conniving insolence of Mday's behavior. Considering the corruption and foolishness that characterize useless nutty scum, if Mday succeeds in his attempt to seek temporary tactical alliances with sleazy nasty Huns in order to give me reason to put myself in harm's way, it'll have to be over my dead body. The really interesting thing about all this is not that one of the most widespread manifestations of the craziness of our world is solipsism. The interesting thing is that I have to wonder where he got the idea that it is my view that my bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish. This sits hard with me, because it is simply not true, and I've never written anything to imply that it is. The most sick authoritarians I've ever seen can go right ahead and convict me for saying that I'm giving Mday the benefit of the doubt, which is more than he's given me, but History, acting as the goddess of a higher truth and a higher justice, will one day smilingly tear up this verdict, acquitting me of all guilt and blame. There are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent he has tried to create a climate of intimidation. The other is whether or not Mday argues that he can change his obscene ways. I wish I could suggest some incontrovertible chain of apodictic reasoning that would overcome this argument, but the best I can do is the following: He hates it when you say that due to circumstances that I have encountered in my research, I find that I must tell you things that he doesn't want you to know. He really hates it when you say that. Try saying it to him sometime, if you have a thick skin and don't mind having him shriek insults at you. Stand with me, be honest with me, and help me fight for our freedom of speech, and together we'll shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. We'll stand as a witness in the divine court of the eternal judge and proclaim that Mday's half-measures do not hold under close moral scrutiny. I'm counting on you. Thanks for reading this.

Parts of what follows below were actually painful to write. However, because of the ongoing misinformation campaigns launched by Mday and his cohorts, I feel it is my duty to write this. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter, but the conclusion's general outline is that I believe I have finally figured out what makes people like Mday mortgage away our future. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world. His helpers do not accept the fact that his stooges want so much to oppose the visceral views of 98 percent of the nation's citizens that the concept of right vs. wrong never comes up. While this lighthearted statement adds sorely needed humor to an otherwise tense situation, his perspective is that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. My perspective, in contrast, is that Mday has a one-track mind. But the problems with Mday's positions don't end there. His magic-bullet explanations symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. Don't get me wrong; it is ridiculous that I have to be faced with Luddites whose lame-brained press releases are treated with apathy. But even acknowledging Mday's disorganized pathological screeds is beneath my dignity. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: Mday keeps coming up with new ways to distort and trivialize the debate surrounding colonialism. That's the current situation, and if you have any doubt about the reality of it, then you haven't been paying close enough attention to what's been happening in the world.

At the risk of repeating myself, I must reiterate that he is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, he throws principle to the wind. Please let me explain that I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want Mday to view countries and the people that live in them either as economic targets to be exploited or as military targets to be defeated, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while Mday claims that he is always being misrepresented and/or persecuted. I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like him want to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture.

Mday's deeds are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, it's possible that Mday doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of sectarianism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by his undertakings might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational. It is grossly misleading merely to claim that many people respond to his deranged rejoinders in much the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into cameralism.

Savage vengeful wheeler-dealers are honestly the lowest form of human life. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. That's just one side of the coin. The other side is that this is not the first time I've wanted to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. But it is the first time I realized that he can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But Mday can't fool all of the people all of the time. In light of my stance on this issue, time cannot change Mday's behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which Mday can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, twist the history, sociology, and anthropology disseminated by our mass media and in our children's textbooks.

Now that I've stated that, allow me to say that he thinks it would be a great idea to promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush. Even if we overlook the logistical impossibilities of such an idea, the underlying premise is still flawed. It is similarly noteworthy that investigators who have spent many years attempting to penetrate the dark recesses of Mday's hideous underworld frequently conclude that I cannot simply sit idly by while stubborn vagrants (especially the directionless type) inaugurate an era of complacent scapegoatism. But what, you may ask, does any of that have to do with the theme of this letter, viz., that however varied or profound the explanations underlying our sense of moral values may be, he should clean up his act? To ask that question another way, what exactly is he trying to hide? I mean, he bases his reports on the belief that his way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. Let me rephrase that: Ever since he decided to intensify race hatred, his consistent, unvarying line has been that the Earth is flat.

Mday's snow jobs are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, Mday's statements have kept us separated for too long from the love, contributions, and challenges of our brothers and sisters in this wonderful adventure we share together -- life! Stick your nose into anything Mday has written recently, and you'll get a good whiff of two-faced narrow-minded solipsism. If he thinks his goals represent progress, Mday should rethink his definition of progress. His allies have a tendency to say very similar things about him, as if they're quoting from scripture, and besides, when I first became aware of his covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how he contends that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. Sounds rather conniving, doesn't it? Well, that's Mday for you. Far too many people tolerate his maneuvers as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that when Mday repeated over and over the rumor that politically incorrect proletariats are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes, his accomplices, never too difficult to fool, swallowed it. Well, there's a lot of truth in that cliche. If one dares to criticize even a single tenet of Mday's shenanigans, one is promptly condemned as birdbrained, homophobic, laughable, or whatever epithet Mday deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation.

His double standards are so vainglorious that if allowed to go unanswered, their final cost would be incalculable. I undoubtedly hate having to keep reminding everybody of this, but it's gloomy for him to grant pea-brained buffoons the keys to the kingdom. Or perhaps I should say, it's vexatious. This is equivalent to saying that I need your help if I'm ever to take action. &quot;But I'm only one person,&quot; you might protest. &quot;What difference can I make?&quot; The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, Mday's lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of viewpoints. Others are in the form of sophistries. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion.

Mday insists that his claims are Right with a capital R. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates. I, not being one of the many foul-mouthed blockheads of this world, have long been under the impression that given a choice of having him nourish patronizing licentious ideologies or having my bicuspids extracted sans Novocaine, I would embrace the pliers, purchase some Polident Partials, and call it a day. Mday uses the very intellectual tools he criticizes, namely consequentialist arguments rather than arguments about truth or falsity.

For the record, we've all heard him yammer and whine about how he's being scapegoated again, the poor dear. While I agree with others' assessment that one could make a strong argument that the peevish tone used by Mday in his nostrums shows what kind of person he really is, still, Mday has recently been going around claiming that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk. Whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. Does he think his arguments through, or does he just chug along on his computer writing about whatever trite jokes happen to suit his needs that day? I ask, because I, hardheaded cynic that I am, do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with him. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I invigorate the effort to reach solutions by increasing the scope of the inquiry, rather than by narrowing or abandoning it.

When we tease apart the associations necessary to Mday's jaundiced slurs, we see that I feel that Mday has insulted everyone with even the slightest moral commitment. He obviously has none, or he wouldn't push our efforts two steps backward. I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that he is up to, the more shocking things, things like how he wants to encourage the acceptance of scapegoating and demonization. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but he presents himself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically motivated methods of pedagogy and analysis into higher education. Mday is eloquent in his denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors the most saturnine used-car salesmen you'll ever see. And here we have the ultimate irony, because Mday says that he can promote mediocrity over merit and get away with it. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. Even though supposedly distancing himself from avaricious deceitful anthropophagi, Mday has really not changed his spots at all. I hope that this sends a strong message to people across the nation that what he seems to be forgetting is that I must arraign him at the tribunal of public opinion if we are fully to appreciate the entire menace represented by doctrinaire prophets of materialism. To be more pedantic about it, sensationalism is both a belief system and a material, institutional reality. I've said that before and I've said it often, but perhaps I haven't been concrete enough or specific enough, so now I'll try to remedy those shortcomings. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I explain that when he tells us that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them, he somehow fails to mention that this hasn't sat well with paltry prevaricators. He fails to mention that he can't discuss anything without talking about nihilism. And he fails to mention that we could opt to sit back and let him use scapegoating as a foil to draw anger away from more accurate targets. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part. In short, I feel we must cast a gimlet eye on Mday's criticisms. I hope other members of the community feel the same.

eia430

Sep 7, 2000
Yeah!! what she said!! (boy hell really has no fury like a woman scorned, you must be his wife or something within very close proximity to build up this kind of vinegar)

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
* You lipstick wearin felch monkey
* I got your picture back from Ripley's...They DIDN'T believe it.
* Do they EVER shutup on your planet?
* <throw something> Fetch girl, fetch.

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000
Mday, all these guys try to hate u but they are all lame.. and i too cannot hate you, we all love you here are anandtech forum (especially Windogg with her &quot;replace&quot; command use).

Life is hard sometimes, but you can't give up.

cheer up