somebody with a lot of bandwidth...???

Paulson

Elite Member
Feb 27, 2001
www.ifixidevices.com
would anyone be willing to relay a shoutcast stream?

I don't have the bandwidth for that many users, but if somebody did have a lot of bandwidth and maybe wanted to help me get a few more streams in I'd really appreciate it!

Paulson

Elite Member
Feb 27, 2001
www.ifixidevices.com
I got 256kb but that's far too little for what I want to do, I could have one stream relayed to somebody with a decent amount of bandwidth..

damn, if only I had a couple of oc-112's... :(

Kenazo

Lifer
Sep 15, 2000
I hope you're making $ from this particular shoutcast stream, or why would you care so much? :)

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Kenazo
I hope you're making $ from this particular shoutcast stream, or why would you care so much? :)

He doesn't. All the services Paulson provides are out of the goodness of his heart. He eats all expenses and takes the slowdown on his connection just to help people out.

Heisenberg

Lifer
Dec 21, 2001
Sorry, not enough bandwidth at home to do it. There's plenty here at school, but I think I'd get in trouble for a shoutcast stream. How much bandwidth/how many users are you needing?

Frosty3799

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Millennium
Originally posted by: Kenazo

He doesn't. All the services Paulson provides are out of the goodness of his heart. He eats all expenses and takes the slowdown on his connection just to help people out.

Cause he is the man

dawks

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Like I mentioned before, I would be willing to donate some of my bandwidth.. may not work out, but I dont mind trying...