Some polls now have Romney ahead.

Page 68 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

randomrogue

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2011
buckshot24 said:
To be frank I don't think any of the polls are correct I think the anti Obama vote is larger than the pollsters are accounting for. The average republican will be more motivated to come out to vote than the average democrat and yet the polls use a dem/rep ratio that favors the dems ala 2008 turnout (or even worse). Romney will win by 4%.

We'll see next month when Obama loses by 4.

Everything is lining up to be a Romney landslide.

You can quote me on November 8th.

Romney will win by 4 points and he will win 330 electoral votes. Polls at this point don't mean anything.

You're right it isn't close. Obama is going to lose.

I can't wait for the dear leader to be removed from office next month.

Come November November 6 you'll be crying fraud or some other BS when Obama loses.

Why would I bitch out when Obama gets the boot?

The only national poll that has obama ahead is Rasmussen! LOL I always knew he was a left wing maggot infested hippy.

So the people who voted early were going to vote for Obama any and since they are voting early means what? It means that on election day Romney will clean the clock of Obama with the remaining voters.

Come November 6th I think you liberals are in for a rude awakening.

I'm already betting thousands...

Whether it is planned or not it seems that there are more democrats in their polls than what can reasonably be expected to show up on election day.

Your precious polls are starting to come around to where I have been all along. Obama is going out and it won't be close.

Your man is the incumbent sitting president. He's going out.

Don't get me wrong though, Romney is going to win the popular vote by around 4 and he is going to get at least 300 electoral votes.

How many thousands did you lose?

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
So we went from this pre-election:

buckshot24 said:
To be frank I don't think any of the polls are correct I think the anti Obama vote is larger than the pollsters are accounting for. The average republican will be more motivated to come out to vote than the average democrat and yet the polls use a dem/rep ratio that favors the dems ala 2008 turnout (or even worse). Romney will win by 4%.

We'll see next month when Obama loses by 4.

Everything is lining up to be a Romney landslide.

You can quote me on November 8th.

Romney will win by 4 points and he will win 330 electoral votes. Polls at this point don't mean anything.

You're right it isn't close. Obama is going to lose.

I can't wait for the dear leader to be removed from office next month.

Come November November 6 you'll be crying fraud or some other BS when Obama loses.

Why would I bitch out when Obama gets the boot?

The only national poll that has obama ahead is Rasmussen! LOL I always knew he was a left wing maggot infested hippy.

So the people who voted early were going to vote for Obama any and since they are voting early means what? It means that on election day Romney will clean the clock of Obama with the remaining voters.

Come November 6th I think you liberals are in for a rude awakening.

I'm already betting thousands...

Whether it is planned or not it seems that there are more democrats in their polls than what can reasonably be expected to show up on election day.

Your precious polls are starting to come around to where I have been all along. Obama is going out and it won't be close.

Your man is the incumbent sitting president. He's going out.

Don't get me wrong though, Romney is going to win the popular vote by around 4 and he is going to get at least 300 electoral votes.

to this after buckshot got mega-owned by 538 and the real election:

The party affiliation polls specifically is what I'm talking about. They had never been so far off. Rassy could have been off by 10 points and Obama would have most likely lost. It was off by an unprecedented margin, by around 12 points.

So after showing to all of P&N how clueless you were, you say it's really not your fault, it's all the polling was wrong! Wow, talk about not admitting the truth to yourself. It's all Rasmussen's fault, not yours. Guess we need to call the whambulance for you?

Kind of a huge turn around in what you are claiming, right? flip flop much?

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
don't rub it in.. this threaded needed a devil's advocate or we would've had a pretty boring last month of the campaign

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
don't rub it in.. this threaded needed a devil's advocate or we would've had a pretty boring last month of the campaign

Devil's advocate is a good thing....outright partisanship, ignorance, and hatred is another. Buckshot easily falls into the second camp.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
So we went from this pre-election:

to this after buckshot got mega-owned by 538 and the real election:

So after showing to all of P&N how clueless you were, you say it's really not your fault, it's all the polling was wrong! Wow, talk about not admitting the truth to yourself. It's all Rasmussen's fault, not yours. Guess we need to call the whambulance for you?

Kind of a huge turn around in what you are claiming, right? flip flop much?

Wow, I had no idea about that first quote from the top. The below really needs to be quoted, just to delineate that some people are deluded enough to make such polar opposite statements:

buckshot24 in this thread said:
Please find a post where I said all of the other polls were wrong, thanks.

buckshot24 earlier in the week said:
To be frank I don't think any of the polls are correct.

Amazing.

Last edited:

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
This just in... some polls were run by people on meth, crack, heroine, or all of the above.