SoB: New members:

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Do you wish to participate in the MTR?

I'm sure we can accomodate you in some teams, let us know! :)

If you're not sure what MTR is, just ask ;)

Garry

OberonBob

Mar 4, 2003
I'll join, I guess. it doesn't seem like I have to do anything special. but am I going to screw up all the teams? :(

what does MTR stand for? Multiple Team Rankings? Might Try, Right? Maybe Tonight, Romance? My Team Rocks?

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
LOL @ Bob! :)

MTR originally stands for Mini Team Race :) However, some of your thoughts are quite good! ;)

Garry

MereMortal

Golden Member
Oct 16, 2000
Okay, so far we have kevgray and OberonBob.

Anyone else? Come on, you know you want to... It'll be fun...

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Originally posted by: MereMortal
Okay, so far we have kevgray and OberonBob.

Anyone else? Come on, you know you want to... It'll be fun...

And we'll need some more people to not mess up the teams too much ;)

Though Team 3 will take OberonBob, don't want the competition between the other teams to suffer, they deserve a close fight :)

;)

Garry

MereMortal

Golden Member
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Confused
And we'll need some more people to not mess up the teams too much ;)

Though Team 3 will take OberonBob, don't want the competition between the other teams to suffer, they deserve a close fight :)

;)

Garry

I've restructured the teams as follows: kevgray is on Team 3 and OberonBob replaces me on Team 2 (3-Minus-1?)

I've reset the stats to just cover the last few days, and it looks pretty even. Except for that ORANGE team (hehehe). Just kidding deerslayer, but I had to remind you to be careful of who you taunt. :) ;)

Link

Allio

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2002
Crikey, MM, you're doing 20M? Maybe it's just as well you're on your own team ;) ;)

Just want to take the opprtunity to tell you again that your stats are looking very, very good.

MereMortal

Golden Member
Oct 16, 2000
Nah, I'm not doing anywhere near 20 McEMs/sec. I don't (can't) retroactively apply work done, so dumps just make things look big. There will be days where my rate looks really low, too. Teh rate based on the last week is more accurate.