So you want a GREAT sounding headset on the cheap?

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
OMG you cant beat these at all!!!! I thought the other set was amazing, so I had to step up to the next level, and holy shite, my ears were blown away! 8 speakers, 4 on each side. I had the beats at one time and had to sell them because I needed the money to pay some bills and these make them sound like utter crap. I can wear them for hours and they dont even hurt. If you dont want to take my word for it, just youtube them, tons of reviews on them, and you can ebay them for around $75-$79 bucks. I got mine for $54 on sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BLUEDIO...484492?hash=item3f59613d0c:g:nf0AAOSw1S9WdgSZ

SOOOOOOOOO many features, bass when you want it, and no bass when its not needed, and clear as a bell, Im hearing my music all over again for the first time....

Product Features

1.Patented 8 drive units structure: With 8 built-in neodymium dynamic drive units structure of Bluedio R+(Legend version), included 2pcs woofers (50mm,50) and 6pcs 3D speakers (16), it has a special cavity structure to ensure smooth air flow, providing powerful bass effect as shock as concert, and accurate treble.

2.Ready connect to Near-Field communication(NFC): Bluedio R&D team combines the latest NFC technology with the new Bluedio products such as R+(Legend version). Offering a simply touch solutions, NFC can be used in mobile devices, Bluetooth headset, PC and intelligent control for near-field communication between tools. Bluedio will keep you pace with science and technology all the time.

3.Built-in Micro-SD card music playing Function: Bluedio R+ Legend Version can play music of MP3/FLAC/WAV/ AAC /SBC or APE music format through Micro-SD card(up to 32GB). Bluedio R&D Team has been focusing on the most perfect original headset with lowest THD since 2010, so as to create a beautiful music world for you.

4.Professional audio suppression solution, let you really feeling music. Bluedio R+(Legend version) Bluetooth headset uses the latest 4.0 Bluetooth chip which is produced by CSR, a famous British chipset brand, and built-in Professional audio suppression solution, it can create HD audio and a wide frequency response from 5 to 25kHz. It is a brave breakthrough for Bluetooth music transmission. Composed of unique speaker structure of Bluedio, it gives a special music world with HD audio and ultra low energy consumption.

5.PPS8 (Physical position surround sound): PPS8 (Physical position surround sound) With the guide of Psychoacoustic Principles, Bluedio R&D Team spends one and a half years to create revolutionary "PPS" sound system and forge perfect acoustic structure in the series of R. Bluedio stereo headphones.

There is even a built in EQ, hold the vol+/- in at the same time and it changes several times to your liking

I just cannot rave enough about these, you seriously got to hear them to believe it, I listen to all types of music, and when I want them to bump, they vibrate, like when I listen to dubstep, they literally vibrate, and come alive, Ive never heard anything like it, and had to just make sure my dual home theater subs were not making the bass, it was hitting that hard, and like now Im listening to Eric Clapton and it like Im right there in the studio as I write this, its just so freaking awesome, I just had to share this for the price on these should be double!

GET THEM!!!!!!

Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Support A2DP、AVRCP、HSP、HFP
RF Frequency Range: 2402 ~ 2480MHz(ISM BAND)
Transmitting Power: Class2
RF Sensitivity: < -85dBm (PER 1 %)
Operating Distance: Up to 10m (free space)
Frequency Response: 5-25kHz
Talk Time: Up to 28hrs
Bluetooth Music playtime: Up to 25hrs
Standby Time: Up to 1300hrs(50days)
Charging Time: 3~5hrs

Last edited:

finbarqs

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2005
support DTS Headphones:X? or Dolby Headphones? I just want wireless headphones to listen to my movies so I don't disturb anyone with my full blown home theater...

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
support DTS Headphones:X? or Dolby Headphones? I just want wireless headphones to listen to my movies so I don't disturb anyone with my full blown home theater...

Not hometheater to say, but I have listened to movies on them, and it does sound great to me on it. If you want a hometheater like, Ive used the Logitech G930's, but they cant touch a candle to how these sound at all, but they are dolby digital 7.1.

I still have my Logitech's Ill sell cheap, but I dont know if it is my computer/drivers/or the unit, but every now and then the head set turns itself off and you have to turn it back on. But other then that, it works just fine. I havent tested it on another pc to see if it will do it on another one, but if you must have a HT on your head you can have it for $45 to take a chance if you like.

Last edited: