So who's ready for Mass Effect 3?

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm waiting for all the DLC and patches to be released before I start a playthrough. It's what I've done for all Bioware games. There's plenty of other games to play before then.

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
I'm waiting for all the DLC and patches to be released before I start a playthrough. It's what I've done for all Bioware games. There's plenty of other games to play before then.

Multiplay is decent,I finally got my Widow sniper rifle.

They have added some new maps in MP and my guess is probably more content soon...
I've finished ME3 once and going to wait until the new ending is released before another single play through,however been busy promoting my level 20 multiplay characters for +10 war assets,soon mounts up.

Borealis7

Platinum Member
Oct 19, 2006
been playing 20 hours, I am throughly enjoying ME3 so far. trying to do every side quest and scan planets but i've advanced the plot past a point where some quests disappeared.
loads of fun so far, but i wish someone would've told me not to spend all my money on the Spectre Heavy Pistol. i'm quite disappointed with it, and i accidently saved over my backup so i cant go back :(

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Just about done. Have a couple side Missions I can do, otherwise need to take out the Illusive Man base and then the finale.

Before doing that, I found out I need to do the Multiplayer to get my Readiness up. So I have been doing that and it's pretty decent, but I can't help think that it is getting kinda dull quickly. What occurs to me though is that it should have a L4D2 Versus type mode. Other than increasing the Player count, it seems to me that it would be very well suited for that kind of gameplay.

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
Just about done. Have a couple side Missions I can do, otherwise need to take out the Illusive Man base and then the finale.

Before doing that, I found out I need to do the Multiplayer to get my Readiness up. So I have been doing that and it's pretty decent, but I can't help think that it is getting kinda dull quickly. What occurs to me though is that it should have a L4D2 Versus type mode. Other than increasing the Player count, it seems to me that it would be very well suited for that kind of gameplay.

Yea I was expecting a versus mode style. Horde mode gets boring quick.