So who here plays golf?

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
And are u any good?

I have played a few games and I did ok, I spent most of the time screwing aroung having fun :D. Golf carts rule :p

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Started playing in May of 2k2. Played a few rounds this summer. Took beginner's lessons. The instructor I had said I was pretty good and my technical uncle was really impressed. Really gotta get to a enclosed driving range, stupid winter.

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I love it.. Don't get to play near as much now.. (2 kids. Why thank you for asking. 5 year old daughter and 7 month old son..Will post new pics as soon as they come in..Beautiful :D)

Now sometimes I shoot in the low to mid 80's some days I can't break 100.. Depends on how the driver is going..

GroundZero

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
drive like a mofo and hit it where i want it....
working on my putting, a good caddy would help.
but whack it on the green a couple strokes early and it evens out...

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Haven't done it once... yet the golf course is connected to my backyard.... I never understood how golfers get their golf balls into my backyard though when I live uphill and by the putting range. :confused:

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
i can play online golf and mini-golf.

<chris rock voice> tiger, tiger, tiger woods y'all! </voice>

Willoughbyva

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
I used to play, but all my friends joined clubs and I couldn't afford it. I might play some this spring if I have enough money.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
I really enjoy the sport, but unless dad's paying (I'm only 20), I can't afford it too often...don't even have the time anymore, probably only played 3 rounds last year, if that. My dad, on the other hand, just ordered a Stiletto driver online, and can't wait to try out his new toy...it's like me and gadgets :)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Only played put put golf but I would LOVE to tear up a golf course on a golf cart.

Maybe slap some stickers onto it, a big phat spoiler, some nice big beefy 10" yes 10 inch tires, loud Yuban coffee exhaust pipe and more!

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Ended the year with a handicap of 3.7, but been as low as a 2 when I play frequently. Currently going crazy here in the northeast deep freeze with prospects of getting out any time soon looking pretty grim. Should start salivating at merely hearing the word "golf" by the middle of February with shakes beginning by early March and a slightly delusional fugue state setting in if not out playing by April 1st.

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001
Right now I am playing about with an almost 0 handicap. I was told I should try out for my team (a university) but I don't want to spend that much time with golf. Instead I play the head pro and assistant pro (ex college golf athlete) for money:D

Put me in tournament situitations and I choke:eek: I only like playing for fun.

Spac3d

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
A few years ago in High School, I was 3rd in our Conference my Junior Year, and 4th my Senior year. I love golf. I never even touched a club until I was a sophmore. That summer, my friend taught me how and I made varsity that following year :D

I love going on outings with my company.... I own all the drunken Managers and VPs. :D

You prolly wonder what I score..... on an average course, somewhere between 78-84. I got a 76 on Beechwood in southern Ohio during the Districts..... I got 2nd.

Yeah... so I brag a little.... it's one of the only things I am good at :D

gooseman

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
Love it so much I that I own lots at two different resorts just so I can play there cheap!!! Of course I suck, but thats beside the point. 12:57 tee time for Sunday!