So who else is up studying for finals?

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
ME! just finished studyen for my calc 3 one......almost a whole hour!. ive got physics wed that should be fun

Duddy

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2002
I just did all my finals last week. Physics absolutely SUCKED!!! I'm 99.999999999999% sure that I failed it by atleast 10 points. :(

Darien

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2002
Exam in 8 hours, and then 4 hours after that one is done.
Paper due Wednesday.

I should be studying, but instead, I'm reading about E3. Sony disappoints me.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
2 finals tomorrow that I basically have to ace for an A, but I'm trying my best
1 final wednesday that I have to do well on for an A
1 final friday that I have to do well on for a B, can't get an A in any case

It's rough going over here. Wednesday final is at 8AM and last final tomorrow is at 4PM. That leaves me about 6-7 hours to study if I want a full night's rest. That's definitely not a good situation.

I'm not even worried about tomorrow's finals, if I get all Bs I'll still be holding onto my scholarship with plenty of GPA to spare for next semester :) I still badly want to get As

Throwmeabone

Jan 9, 2006
I'm up wasting time when I should be studying for my government AP. It's so hard though because I know that the test means nothing because I can't get credit for it.

JasonSix78

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2005
Finals were last week for me....Woot! Good luck to all of you who haven't taken them yet.

-Jason

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
<waves>

Exams start thursday (and end for me on friday :D) but I'm a-studying tonight.

ajscottsr

May 9, 2006
5 Papers and 1 Final Due today :(... I"m up late. I came here to try out this forum on advice from a friend because I'm starting to see crosseye'd and need a break from the book.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: ajscottsr
5 Papers and 1 Final Due today :(... I"m up late. I came here to try out this forum on advice from a friend because I'm starting to see crosseye'd and need a break from the book.

Trust me, you'll regret coming here. This forum is an addiction. :D

ajscottsr

May 9, 2006
I already regret it, what do you mean?

This was supposed to be a 5 minute stop by (he says 30 minutes later as his GPA slowly fades away)...

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003

This was supposed to be a 5 minute stop by (he says 30 minutes later as his GPA slowly fades away)...

RIP

cirthix

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2004

that's EXACTLY what he meant

<-has a final in 10 hours, needs to sleep, and needs to stufy, but he's on atot :(

Soccerman06

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
I have 2 finals today (tuesday) and I have been trying to sleep for the past few hours and it just isnt happening. I finally gave up and started studying, but the tests arent till noon and 2pm :( I want to study but actually Im on ATOT and playin a little WoW lol

Then I have to wait till Thursday, at noon I have a Writing Composition final worth 6% of my final grade. I just have to write a decent (not even good) paper on some topic given in class. Then I get pack for a few hours before I leave. Lame Composition class.

ajscottsr

May 9, 2006
One final left, 7:30 AM today and then the ritual begins of waiting a few days for my grades. I don't think I did bad on my final the other day despite being on here for a good half hour or so...