So where are the GOP candidates birth certificates?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Have any of the GOP candidates provided this important information yet?

I've been told this is an important issue...

Last edited:

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Doesn't matter - have the candidates offered their certificates - long form of course...

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It only "matters" if they are asked for it by enough people.

Personally, I think ALL presidential candidates should have to prove their natural born citizenship and age, since the Constitution requires it.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
What for? They're white dude.

I think it had to do more with his father not being an American citizen than his skin color. Heck, there were even people saying McCain did not qualify since he was born in Panama (on a US military base...to US citizen parents...)

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
I think it had to do more with his father not being an American citizen than his skin color. Heck, there were even people saying McCain did not qualify since he was born in Panama (on a US military base...to US citizen parents...)

It had been agreed that Mr. McCain was a US citizen long ago...

However - proof should be provided now for the new wave of GOP candidates...

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It had been agreed that Mr. McCain was a US citizen long ago...

However - proof should be provided now for the new wave of ALL candidates HERE ON OUT...

FIFY I agree with the fix. I hope you do as well.

EDIT: It was agreed Obama was a Natural Born US Citizen long ago too, but that did not stop the crazies from saying neither one of them were natural born citizens...

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
FIFY I agree with the fix. I hope you do as well.

EDIT: It was agreed Obama was a Natural Born US Citizen long ago too, but that did not stop the crazies from saying neither one of them were natural born citizens...

No. I don't agree with your misquote of my statement - as the "gop" made an issue out of a non-issue...

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
No. I don't agree with your misquote of my statement - as the "gop" made an issue out of a non-issue...

Oh, so are you a hypocrit or do you hold a double standard? I suspect you hold a double standard, as you think it is find for the DNC to not ever have to show birth certificates but you say the GOP has to show them.

Pretty lame of you.

I apologize for giving you too much credit for being a rational person. I will strive to ensure it does not happen again, since assuming you are a rational person bothers you.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Oh, so are you a hypocrit or do you hold a double standard? I suspect you hold a double standard, as you think it is find for the DNC to not ever have to show birth certificates but you say the GOP has to show them.

Pretty lame of you.

I apologize for giving you too much credit for being a rational person. I will strive to ensure it does not happen again, since assuming you are a rational person bothers you.

Sir. I'm full of hypocrisy - and have said so far many times...

and will do so again and again and again....

Why will you not embrace yours - and when will you stop fearing it?

\and since the modern day "gop" has made an issue of the "birth certificate" - why not have their candidates offer the public the long-forms upfront....

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
At least you make it clear that no one should take you seriously. No need to continue a discussion with someone like you.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
At least you make it clear that no one should take you seriously. No need to continue a discussion with someone like you.

Then don't. No one is holding a gun to your head to respond - unless you're Linda Lovelace....

\and I saw your little post before you edited it...

and

\since the modern day "gop" has made an issue of the "birth certificate" - why not have their candidates offer the public the long-forms upfront....

Last edited:

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Have any of the GOP candidates provided this important information yet?

I've been told this is an important issue...

Grow up.

Birth certificates are now law to get on the ballot in some states. If said person is on said ballot, then he has provided his birth certificate.

Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to finger this one out.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
LOL. I suppose we should be asking for their college transcripts, tax forms, and medical records too...

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

The constitution doesn't say both parents have to be citizens and he was born in Hawaii so automatically makes him a citizen (14th admendment).

So you would have me believe continuing to question his citizenship had absolutely nothing to do with him being the first black President? Please.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I think it ceased being an important issue once the pee party finally realized how stupid they were making themselves look over it. Plus the one-woman train wreck of reason Sarah Palin was asked to provide her son's certificate so as to quash all those rumors of her daughter being the real mother, and when she tucked tail and ran from that people got the idea they should probably stick to other, more important issues.

Like Michelle Obama brainwashing our children with a nutrition agenda!

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
The constitution doesn't say both parents have to be citizens and he was born in Hawaii so automatically makes him a citizen (14th admendment).

He could have been born in the pleasure palaces of Kim Jung Il and it would not make a difference. His mother was a US Citizen who also met all the legal requirements to pass natural born citizenship to her son (Obama). Location of birth is only relevant if neither parent is a citizen.

So you would have me believe continuing to question his citizenship had absolutely nothing to do with him being the first black President? Please.

Yes, I would have you believe it was based on ignorance of the law. Most people think you have to be physically born in the US or US Territory to be a natural born citizenship. They are wrong. Many of those who know this is not needed then think both parents need to be citizens, they are also wrong. A small subset of those who understand the first two items think your parents can give up your citizenship for you (schooling when he was young does require citizenship in that country) and therefor he was not a citizen, but they are also wrong. There are also a few who are simply racist...but even they have to admit blacks born in the US are legally natural born citizens even if they hate them anyway.

It is only racists who say those who questioned his citizenship are all racists.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
I think it ceased being an important issue once the pee party finally realized how stupid they were making themselves look over it. Plus the one-woman train wreck of reason Sarah Palin was asked to provide her son's certificate so as to quash all those rumors of her daughter being the real mother, and when she tucked tail and ran from that people got the idea they should probably stick to other, more important issues.

Like Michelle Obama brainwashing our children with a nutrition agenda!

This stopped being an important issue once Clinton dropped it. If the clinton machine couldnt dig up the dirt the tea party had no chance.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
IMO, all candidates should be required to prove they meet the constitutional requirements of office. So, yes, demand their BC.

Fern

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
He could have been born in the pleasure palaces of Kim Jung Il and it would not make a difference. His mother was a US Citizen who also met all the legal requirements to pass natural born citizenship to her son (Obama). Location of birth is only relevant if neither parent is a citizen.

Yes, I would have you believe it was based on ignorance of the law. Most people think you have to be physically born in the US or US Territory to be a natural born citizenship. They are wrong. Many of those who know this is not needed then think both parents need to be citizens, they are also wrong. A small subset of those who understand the first two items think your parents can give up your citizenship for you (schooling when he was young does require citizenship in that country) and therefor he was not a citizen, but they are also wrong. There are also a few who are simply racist...but even they have to admit blacks born in the US are legally natural born citizens even if they hate them anyway.

It is only racists who say those who questioned his citizenship are all racists.

exerpt from 14th amendment of the constitution
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Since he was born in Hawaii what is the basis of challenging his citizenship??