So where are Obama's college transcripts?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

etrigan420

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2007
Is this the birther movement reborn in a new package? Do we really believe that somehow Obama had all the various jobs/experience that he had, including when he was being groomed for the presidency, that no one ever checked his sources? Highly unlikely.

I'm guessing the OP received another forwarded email from newsbusters and decided to share it with us unwashed masses.

It's rather cute when the Repugnican'ts get sand in their panties about meaningless, "tin-foil-hat" type stuff.

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
Obama is afraid it will show he failed vocabulary class...which is why he does not understand what the word "transparent" means.

Are there a lot of vocabulary classes where you went to "college"? :sneaky:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Are there a lot of vocabulary classes where you went to "college"? :sneaky:

They were included in the subject for me, however:

What Topics Are Covered in College Remedial Reading?

Vocabulary

• Because of the jump in the difficulty of reading material between high school and college, many students may struggle with the vocabulary with which they suddenly must understand. In high school, textbooks are written for a high school audience. English required reading may not jump substantially in terms of difficulty in college, but the textbooks in technical subjects can suddenly require a much larger vocabulary. Remedial courses will address increasing general and technical vocabularies.

Read more: What Topics Are Covered in College Remedial Reading? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7946090_topics-covered-college-remedial-reading.html#ixzz1l3w29A96

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I demand to see his grade school transcripts! They obviously have a bearing on his ability to be President.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
Romney was pressured into releasing his tax returns - something that has no bearing on how he would run the country.

After 4 years we still haven't seen Obama's transcripts.

Since you haven't bothered to post sgasin in your own thread, you make i obvious tht you're just trolling as usual.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Reagan released his. Why not Obama?

He's hiding something. SOmething dark and scary that will change the political landscape of our solar system forever. Empires will rise and fall if the news of whats hidden in those files comes out.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
He's hiding something. SOmething dark and scary that will change the political landscape of our solar system forever. Empires will rise and fall if the news of whats hidden in those files comes out.

Recalling that TV news was only an hour a day back when Reagan was in office and how much time the news managed to devote to discussing Reagan's butt, I'd rather not live in a world of 24hr news coverage of Obama's butt. Americans didn't even know the word polyp existed until Reagan.

Last edited:

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
There's a lot of bigotry against Obama. People don't want to view him as an American, or that he didn't work hard for his accomplishments due to his racial background.

Too bad for them that he's one of the greatest American presidents with astounding academic and professional accomplishments gained on his own merit.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is it comedy hour?

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is it comedy hour?

Nope, it's the truth.

It's only funny to people who don't believe that minorities can attain achievements. These people tend to be stuck in a bygone era.

Last edited:

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
I would guess he hasn't released them because they aren't that good. I read something a while ago that speculated about what they were, but the fact that there is absolutely no mention of his GPA or his LSAT scores makes me wonder.

Few people think Bush was brighter and I'm one of those few because I don't see how Obama could've made 1206 on his SAT. For one thing, his logic is awful unless he's being dishonest when saying "do the math" about raising CG taxes. I think Bush did the shit he did on purpose while Obama does it on accident.

The guy graduated with honors from Harvard Law School. That has a high grade requirement.

LSAT and SAT are completely teachable/learnable. Rich kids can hire tutors for a year and get better grades. It's useless.

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
You want to see his medical records next? All these types of things are simply fishing expeditions to drudge up stuff to slam people about. "OOOOHHH Obama got a B in African American Studies! That shows he isn't really black!"

Ridiculous.

Malfeas

Apr 27, 2005
Romney was pressured into releasing his tax returns - something that has no bearing on how he would run the country.

After 4 years we still haven't seen Obama's transcripts.

Who gives a fuck, really?

Complain about something else, for science sake!

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
WTF? I've never seen a request for any candidates transcripts. And before Obama never a request for a birth certificate.

I'm pretty sure we've seen other candidates' transcripts. I recall GWB and Kerry's grades/GPA at Yale being compared. IIRC, GWB's was slighter better than Kerry's, and neither's were very impressive.

Fern

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
May I assume the "University" you attended didn't bother with honors at graduation? Otherwise you might understand the meaning of magna cum laude.

It doesn't matter. These people just see skin color and it triggers a nasty reaction within.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
May I assume the "University" you attended didn't bother with honors at graduation? Otherwise you might understand the meaning of magna cum laude.

Are you saying Obama graduated magna cum laude?

If so, I'd love to see some confirmation. I've never heard of this before.

TIA

Fern