So... when will Bush invade England to relieve it of its dictator?

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: XZeroII
You should be castrated so you never reproduce

Not before I slit your throat.

And the thread was not on the first page, nor did searching for BBC or Blair reveal its existance, so go suck your dad's d!ck if you dont like it.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Did the BBC question or did the present as fact a story which was proven false?

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
When are we going to invade the U.S. and get rid of the oppressive Bush regime with their WMD?

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Did the BBC question or did the present as fact a story which was proven false?
That's a touch disingenuous or maybe just misinformed. The BBC reporter gave two reports . . . the first was the sweeping claim of sexing up the dossier. The second report was more tame . . . but largely implied Blair's government was being ideologically selective with information. Downing Street focused on the first report . . . although it was later revealed that Blair's government had ample reason to doubt several of their WMD claims.

I don't think Hutton's inquiry came even close to proving the BBC report to be false. What Hutton said was that the first report was not supported by evidence (but he only considered the evidence available to the BBC at the time of the story). Hell if that's the standard then most of Blair (and Bush) claims over the past 18 months are not supported by evidence . . . in fact they've actually been largely discredited.

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Skyclad1uhm1
Originally posted by: XZeroII
You should be castrated so you never reproduce

Not before I slit your throat.

And the thread was not on the first page, nor did searching for BBC or Blair reveal its existance, so go suck your dad's d!ck if you dont like it.

It had NOTHING to do with this being a repost. I didn't even see the other thread. It had to do with your ignorant title and moronic post.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Since Saddam Hussein and Tony Blaire are equal in their oppressive nature...
rolleye.gif

What is the point of this thread, again?