So what now??

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
:( I just realized how much I miss the heady days of hitting reply & having an entire page's worth of new content magically appear here. So many great nights wasted here in college with no adult responsibilities. It was a true oasis for us shy introverts who enjoyed being homebodies, lol.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
:( I just realized how much I miss the heady days of hitting reply & having an entire page's worth of new content magically appear here. So many great nights wasted here in college with no adult responsibilities. It was a true oasis for us shy introverts who enjoyed being homebodies, lol.
I agree!!

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
I agree!!

I like reddit for the variety of sub-reddits & massive amounts of crowd-sourced knowledge available, but the groupthink in most subs is so heavy that if you don't comply, you get squashed. ATOT was a fairly unique site in its heydey because we were all nerds but with vastly different worldviews.

Writing this out makes me feel like an old man saying "get off my lawn" lol

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Plagues, fires and storms are ravaging the world and 2021 ever coming is looking unlikely. So sell your investments, and stock up on hookers and blow.