So...what happened to MichaelD?

psiu

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
Anyone know?

As far as I can tell his last post was in this topic.

I miss his cheery outlook :p

:beer: to you, MichaelD

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
it probably involves temper, speakers, high volume, neighbors and guns

or maybe his ex knocked him off or vice versa

95SS

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2003
IIRC, he met his end in the "We get it. You're gay." thread.

psiu

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
Originally posted by: bradruth
Somebody probably killed him.

You know, I hadn't considered that possibility.

Actually, it's possible I guess. My money is on him killing someone else though.

And then running off to Mexico.

Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
it probably involves temper, speakers, high volume, neighbors and guns

or maybe his ex knocked him off or vice versa

Yeah, all the variables listed there lead to the death (for someone) theory.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: psiu
Somebody probably killed him.

You know, I hadn't considered that possibility.

Actually, it's possible I guess. My money is on him killing someone else though.

And then running off to Mexico.

I imagine that would entail him banging Mexican fatties and angrily rebutting when his hombres make fun of his low standards.

psiu

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
Originally posted by: 95SS

Hmmmm....might have been a bannination for something....timewise the mods were slow then...I only looked at the last page of it.

*scuttles off to look for mod-wrath-incurring posts in that thread*

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
I don't really miss him. after he made that bashing thread on religion..lost any respect I had for the guy.

It's fine if you don't believe, but I've got a problem when you try imposing your non-beliefs on me.

95SS

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2003
Originally posted by: psiu
Originally posted by: 95SS

Hmmmm....might have been a bannination for something....timewise the mods were slow then...I only looked at the last page of it.

*scuttles off to look for mod-wrath-incurring posts in that thread*

You'll find it, it's hard to miss.

psiu

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
Originally posted by: Kyteland
Yeah, he was banned.

Ah, found it.

"Your bigotry and open hatred are unacceptable here on AnandTech and elsewhere in the civilized world. Congratulatiions! You are being handed an extended opportunity to find and crawl back in your hole. Don't let the door hit your sorry ass on the way out.

AnandTech Moderator
"

Yeah, I guess he was :Q

I actually just avoided that thread like the plague when I saw it.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
"Your bigotry and open hatred are unacceptable here on AnandTech and elsewhere in the civilized world. Congratulatiions! You are being handed an extended opportunity to find and crawl back in your hole. Don't let the door hit your sorry ass on the way out.

AnandTech Moderator
"

:laugh:

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Your bigotry and open hatred are unacceptable here on AnandTech and elsewhere in the civilized world. Congratulatiions! You are being handed an extended opportunity to find and crawl back in your hole. Don't let the door hit your sorry ass on the way out.

AnandTech Moderator

:thumbsup:

AnandTech Moderator
"

:laugh:

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Cause even though he was a bigot, which would obviously offend Nebor even more than a heterosexual person, he was still a decent member of the forum? I dunno..I always enjoyed his rants.

rickn

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Cause even though he was a bigot, which would obviously offend Nebor even more than a heterosexual person, he was still a decent member of the forum? I dunno..I always enjoyed his rants.

he obviously was not a very convincing one. a convincing bigot and troll would have a backup ISP and a fresh computer to start from