so wait...I've been thinking and have come to a conclusion...

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
1. Apple sucks because they are lying greedy bastards with the photoshoping and the benchmark munipulation..

1. Bose sucks because they are greedy bastards with their damn cones..their damn PAPER cones...

1. Intel sucks because they charge too damn much...greedy bastards.....

1. Microsoft sucks because they are greedy lying bastards with the crashing and the Death screens

1. Ricers hate chinese food

1. Ricers suck

2. Stickers do NOT add 10-20hp. They only add 5-8 at best...

2. IBM HDs suck

1. Uhaul sucks.....

and

THe number one conclusion

1. Tom's hardware sucks because he is not a a Lai shimpi by blood ( spit brothers don't count)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
I thought it was Lal not Lai? I could be wrong.

Deep thoughts by Jack Handy.

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Goosemaster

1. Tom's hardware sucks because he is not a a Lai shimpi by blood ( spit brothers don't count)
Who's "Lai shimpi"?

ObiDon

Diamond Member
May 8, 2000
Bose sucks because their satellite/sub systems have no tweeters and have HUGE upper-midbass frequency response gaps and the bass that IS there may be decently loud but doesn't extend very far!

AMD sucks because of the deceiving and the paper-releasing and the burning in the glavin!!!

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
1. Apple sucks because they are lying greedy bastards with the photoshoping and the benchmark munipulation..

1. Bose sucks because they are greedy bastards with their damn cones..their damn PAPER cones...

1. Intel sucks because they charge too damn much...greedy bastards.....

1. Microsoft sucks because they are greedy lying bastards with the crashing and the Death screens

1. Ricers hate chinese food

1. Ricers suck

2. Stickers do NOT add 10-20hp. They only add 5-8 at best...

2. IBM HDs suck

1. Uhaul sucks.....

and

i couldent agree with you anymore if i tried. hehehehe

especially the ricer bit. i hate people that do stupid sh!t to there cars. and the people that drop down pick ups and put 18inch rims on them should all be taken out and shot