So Trump doesn't want immigrants from "s***hole countries"

Page 32 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Why would Norwegians want to come here? For worse healthcare? This is beside the point though.

If Norway made me an offer I'd probably take them up. I could live the shit out of the Schengen Area.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You're back!!! Your alter ego (@Svnla ) is more tedious than you!

Um, Trump is absolutely, without doubt, unquestionably, undeniably, irrevocably a racist. If you have doubts, the only explanation is that you are also a racist and can't recognize it in others OR you support racism. At this point there is truly No Other Way To Explain It. That's unforgivable pc!

You are entitled to your pathetic opinion.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You are entitled to your pathetic opinion.
My guess if Trump showed up in Charlottesville the night of the tiki march you wouldn't call that racist either.

Then again I don't know if you thought those very fine people who did show are racist

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
I am. Attractive and intelligent. Also, funny, a very good singer, a very good cook and very creative and imaginative. I'm kind to those who don't live in hate, you can't know anything about that because you choose not to.

BUT that's just my conceit talking.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
@pcgeek11 is it just too overwhelming and exhausting to post from two accounts at the same time? Why don't you just go ahead and give up one of them?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
My guess if Trump showed up in Charlottesville the night of the tiki march you wouldn't call that racist either.

Then again I don't know if you thought those very fine people who did show are racist

Idiot.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I am. Attractive and intelligent. Also, funny, a very good singer, a very good cook and very creative and imaginative. I'm kind to those who don't live in hate, you can't know anything about that because you choose not to.

BUT that's just my conceit talking.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to getting help. Now you only need to get further assistance.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
As usual, You are wrong.

I am not Svnla.
But... But... But... You mysteriously went away while the svnny was posting. You're either him or you had to go cry for hours after I accurately pointed out how insecure you are.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
No need. I love being me. Don't you wish you were worthy of love?

From you?

No, I would rather live alone on a desert island with a volleyball.

wth4615-1.jpg

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
But... But... But... You mysteriously went away while the svnny was posting. You're either him or you had to go cry for hours after I accurately pointed out how insecure you are.

LOL, No.

My alter ego is Superman.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What's going to feasibly replace much of the work? Unless hours are cut significantly, there is less need for workers, and more to the point, it's easier to pay dividends to less people. What's your point besides you thinking I have some contradictory position on efficiency? My point was that complementary labor looks even more silly with the robot economy on the horizon.

I'm not advocating for halting immigration.

Of course it's easier to pay dividends to fewer people from a capitalist's perspective. OTOH, all those inefficient workers no longer earning wages still have to pay the rent & feed the kids, even though they're not stockholders. Capitalists don't care about that, of course, until there's a complete breakdown of the social order that threatens them.

What's currently happening is that the Trumpublicans are stripping legal status from ~1M immigrants & declaring that deportation isn't a priority. Illegals are always subject to greater exploitation, of course, which basically holds down wages for everybody around them. That's the whole point- to hold down wages where you can't automate for greater profit.

It's what happens when we fail to realize that the rights of ownership & wealth are secondary to the legitimate right of the people to share in that wealth. So when the ownership class cuts us out of the pie on the wage & employment end of it we have to take it on the other end, in taxes & social programs. Otherwise they'll beat us down into a third world distribution.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
From you?

No, I would rather live alone on a desert island with a volleyball.

wth4615-1.jpg
No, just any love whatsoever. Our ship sailed long ago little buddy.

You do know the love of Wilson is just a sad (and the only attainable love for you) substitution for the real thing.