So the rich do actually pay more taxes. MUCH more

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Perhaps you'd care to, uhh, you know, actually address them rather than to deny their validity.

That real distinction is apparently lost on on you, denial & labeling being a much more convenient & emotionally satisfying alternative.

*YOU* accusing OTHERS of labeling people? God damn, you're an idiot. You're so brainwashed you don't even see the incredible irony.

pot-and-kettke.jpg

I bet your face was red, a vein was popping on your forehead, and spittle was flying when you responded. You're just another typical dumbocrat.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
*YOU* accusing OTHERS of labeling people? God damn, you're an idiot. You're so brainwashed you don't even see the incredible irony.

pot-and-kettke.jpg

I bet your face was red, a vein was popping on your forehead, and spittle was flying when you responded. You're just another typical dumbocrat.

So,uh, you're claiming this post, the one I addressed, quoted in it's entirety, is anything more than labeling?

Jhhnn is my #1 too -- I get a good laugh out of his posts, which are all of the #2 variety.

Nor have you added to the discussion in any meaningful way since then, other than to post cutesy images of denial & attempt to attach other similar labels.

Rush should be proud of his work, along with that of his fellow right wing personalities. They've taught you how to think in smug circles of denial. When the content-less nature of one of your posts is pointed out, you respond with another just like it.

If you'd rather just chant USA!USA!USA! I'm sure everybody will understand.

Apr 27, 2012

pot-and-kettke.jpg

Agree. Multiples times he has labelled people yet hardly ever admits he's a leftist. He's suffered far too much brain damage.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

pot-and-kettke.jpg

And he never will.