So should I?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

oogabooga

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Gurck
Originally posted by: KruptosAngelos
Originally posted by: oogabooga
i'm back chums, lets do this!!!

but seriously : if i could do it over, i'd probally have passed on WoW, I can't get myself to cancel wow, just keep trying to cut back and hoepfully at some point, i'll ween off it before it causes cancer.

Wait... everyone said no and voted no and yet you still bought it? :confused:

psst, he's not the OP ;)

Heh yea, i just confirmed the no vote.... I'm not the OP.

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by: Gurck
Originally posted by: KruptosAngelos
Originally posted by: oogabooga
i'm back chums, lets do this!!!

but seriously : if i could do it over, i'd probally have passed on WoW, I can't get myself to cancel wow, just keep trying to cut back and hoepfully at some point, i'll ween off it before it causes cancer.

Wait... everyone said no and voted no and yet you still bought it? :confused:

psst, he's not the OP ;)

I need another Mt Dew because I swore his name said JoeKing :(

HonkeyDonk

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2001
Go for it only if you have good self control and/or will-power. I for one have no problems limiting myself to a few hours here and there and I still go out and do other things...sports, travel, friends, work, family, hobbies, etc.

In fact, I cna't play this game for more than maybe 2.5-3 hours max at a time, i just get so sick of it I have to take a break.

But it's one hell of a fun game.

cerebusPu

Diamond Member
May 27, 2000
i just finished my first instance at deadmines as a level 21 human mage. now that was a blast.

It's real fun. Fairly addicting. The only problem is self control and Im starting to lose it.