So Sexy and So Talented

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Seeing the replies in this thread, this might be a little off topic.
But, for sexy & talented, I first started thinking, "not the majority of movie stars in the past 20 years." Then, the first one that came to mind that qualified was:
Lola Astanova
:wub:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Seeing the replies in this thread, this might be a little off topic.
But, for sexy & talented, I first started thinking, "not the majority of movie stars in the past 20 years." Then, the first one that came to mind that qualified was:
Lola Astanova
:wub:

Actually, the vast majority of movie stars from the past 20 years ARE very talented. The problem is we hardly ever see it. Most of them can sing, dance, and play at least one instrument.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/401059

Many can paint, some are surprisingly good at math and physics.

You just dont know about it.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Actually, the vast majority of movie stars from the past 20 years ARE very talented. The problem is we hardly ever see it. Most of them can sing, dance, and play at least one instrument.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/401059

Many can paint, some are surprisingly good at math and physics.

You just dont know about it.

That might be true. I guess we have to blame the directors of movies for not caring about dialogue & acting, and instead focus on special effects, etc.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Back in the 80s/90s, Geena Davis: Mensa member, archer, adorable in Beetlejuice, hot in Earth Girls Are Easy, classically beautiful in A League Of Their Own, deadly in The Long Kiss Goodnight.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
That might be true. I guess we have to blame the directors of movies for not caring about dialogue & acting, and instead focus on special effects, etc.

Yup, in a roundabout way they are screwing actors careers.
Hayden Christensen is actually quite talented, but he isnt very popular these days and I blame George Lucas for that.

Mar 16, 2005
Rachel+Bilson+Hayden+Christensen+Rachel+Bilson+8NBHRDQpISCl.jpg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
why the 5 year bump for a boring thread?

because he also bumped the other regina spektor thread.

This guy is on the same level of creepy strangeness as that dude some years ago with the "SummerGlau4ever!" name, and all those weird posts.

weirdos.