So my sister is dating someone famous

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: FrustratedUser
Your sister sounds like a gold digger to me. When she found out the ugly guy wasn't rich and famous he got dumped.
Did he actually SAY he was Subway-Jared, or did he just happen to LOOK like him?

YUP!

Aquila76

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by: tjaisv
what about Jared Leto?

Too busy with 30 Seconds to Mars. Coincidentally, that's about how long any sane person can stand to listen to their new album.

EDIT: OK, this thread is officially responsible for a punch to my nuts from the wife. I was laughing reading this and I told her it was about somebody who looked like a celebrity. She asked what celebrity she looked like, and I responded, "The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man." Thank you, and good night.

cryptonomicon

Oct 20, 2004
Originally posted by: SP33Demon
Originally posted by: Nightfall
Well, I chatted with my sister again this morning and apparently, he was an imposter. Looks just like him apparently. I don't think my sis is going to be seeing him again anytime soon. Oh well....I am just glad I am not dating. ;)
ROFL, I hope you sister didn't order the cold cut TRIO first!

nominate for t.o.t.y.

biggestmuff

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2001
Too bad for sis...I guess. Bwahaha at the imposter. Why would someone fake being a D or E list celeb?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: biggestmuff
Too bad for sis...I guess. Bwahaha at the imposter. Why would someone fake being a D or E list celeb?

Maybe because they LOOK like that person?

Aquila76

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by: Amused
Originally posted by: biggestmuff

Maybe because they LOOK like that person?

It's also probably easier to impersonate a low-end celeb, as their face isn't flashed at you every 5 minutes like Jolie & Pitt.

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
Originally posted by: FrustratedUser
Your sister sounds like a gold digger to me. When she found out the ugly guy wasn't rich and famous he got dumped.
Did he actually SAY he was Subway-Jared, or did he just happen to LOOK like him?

He got dumped for being a lying POS. As if she wouldn't ask, if she thought she knew who he was. :disgust:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: OREOSpeedwagon
haha.. jared's subway diet took place in the city where i'm going to school :p

OMG! I hope this city maintains a plaque of this historical event somewhere.

LukeMan

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2005
Originally posted by: GoPackGo
She should call the cops on the guy...

Some kinda psycho.

and say what?

911: "911 what's your emergency?"
your sis: "ya, I was dating this guy who said he was Jared the Subway guy, but he only lied to get in my pants, can you please take care of this?"
911: "*Lots of Laughing in the background* *Phone hangs up*"

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: dug777
Originally posted by: Coquito
Bad move. He had Colts season tickets.

exactly.

Women are incapable of seeing the big picture :p

Methinks that if he needs to lie about being Jared from subway to get ladies...he'd probably be lieing about the Colts tix as well. Just a thought.....