So I'm moving to New Orleans...need TIPS!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: rnp614
Originally posted by: GuideBot
Originally posted by: Feldenak
Here's a tip...don't live below sea level in a hurricane prone area.

thanks for the smart ass comment.

Why in the name of god's green earth did you choose to go to school in such an f'ing hell hole?

I like the prgram. Plus, the area I'm living in was basically fine. The downtown area was basically okay.

Yeah, except for the crazy looting rioters shooting guns at supply helos. :confused: I actually wanted to visit New Orleans for the Jazz/Blues roots but after this whole fiasco, I will never ever be going there. To hell with all of that!

UlricT

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2002

Why in the name of god's green earth did you choose to go to school in such an f'ing hell hole?

I like the prgram. Plus, the area I'm living in was basically fine. The downtown area was basically okay.

Yeah, except for the crazy looting rioters shooting guns at supply helos. :confused: I actually wanted to visit New Orleans for the Jazz/Blues roots but after this whole fiasco, I will never ever be going there. To hell with all of that!

Most cities that are put through what New Orleans had to deal with would have people behaving exactly the same way.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: UlricT

Most cities that are put through what New Orleans had to deal with would have people behaving exactly the same way.

I'd like to believe the opposite, but you're probably right.

People just plain suck anymore.