so I saw this drunk dude

marrr

Jan 23, 2004
kick his wife/girlfriend in the face. Supposedly he also threw 3-4 year old kid on the side walk which i do not recall seeing. I started running up towards her so the scumbag would stop hitting on her which he did. He then started walking towards me and the other dude like he was gonna do something. I kept calling him a fuking pussy for hitting on a girl. She just kept saying keep him away from me please, and got her stuff off the ground then took off. She wanted to get out of there before the cops came. She went in one direction and the dude went in the other.

I saw a cop driving around looking for him, so I got him to stop and told him the guy is up ahead walking on the bridge. He then sped up there to him and within a minute or two, three more cop cars show up. Then two cops came back and took down our info and we told him what we saw and what the lady looked like. Once we told the cop what she was wearing, one of them tried to go find her, but I doubt they did. The cop told us he going to have a lot of charges against him and how the guy tried fighting/resisting arrest.

To bad once he gets out of jail she will take him right back.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
he KICKED her in the face? like, from standing? that's pretty awesome no matter what.

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
I started running up towards her so the scumbag would stop hitting on her which he did.

what? you post on ATOT and you stood up to a drunk punk? i call shens.. noone on ATOT has the balls to do that.

They'll all talk smack about doing it... but noone ever does.

Tea Bag

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2004
Since I live in what's apparently an awesome neighborhood now I seen more or less the same thing happen on my street. In broad daylight no less, the stroller was left in the middle of the intersection while he chased her down and when she cowered in fear and shouted "please don't!" he hit her twice in the face, knocked her to the ground, then kicked her twice while she was down and walked off. The cops were called when the shouting started and people seen that the child was unattended.

And of course:

I seen them walking up and down the sidewalk a month later, stroller in tow. Sigh.

/logs on to local realtor sites to determine market value

Skeeedunt

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2005
what? you post on ATOT and you stood up to a drunk punk? i call shens.. noone on ATOT has the balls to do that.

With the exception of Tristicuffs of course. He would have laid the guy out with a roundhouse kick, then burned the whole block down.

marrr

Jan 23, 2004
0/10 you big sissy. You did nothing.
Dude if i punched him in the face i would be sitting in jail next to him.
he KICKED her in the face? like, from standing? that's pretty awesome no matter what.
From when i saw wat was going on she was already laying on the ground because he pushed her..

lol..

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007

You'd either be the one arrested, or worse, sued by this dirt bag. And he'd probably win. Marrr did the right thing going to the police.

Women like the bad boy, no matter how many black eyes she gets. :rolleyes:

plumbob

Aug 20, 2010
horrible situation happen everyday. If you didn't do anything the girl might be dead.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Awful. You did do something, you avoided getting hurt and distracted him away from what he was doing until the cops came with overwhelming force. Sounds like you did the right thing.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Originally Posted by Tristicus

Dude if i punched him in the face i would be sitting in jail next to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflac

From when i saw wat was going on she was already laying on the ground because he pushed her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver01

lol..
Far too reasonable and realistic for the internet. You can go one of two ways-

1. I did not hit him, because I don't need another manslaughter charge.

2. I am a classic example of the bystander effect. Which is the only response the trolls will buy anyways. This also provides the opening for them to pile on. Pouring on to you, all the pent up rage and frustration they fail to find a healthy outlet for in their real lives.

If I have overgeneralized, and I have, it is purely intentional.