so i papercut my lip at work today...

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
yeah, seriously, wtf! i had about 10 sheets of paper in my hand and i was handing it to someone behind me...well i moved it from my left hand across my right shoulder, and SLICE! yikes!

it was pretty annoying haha...everytime i smiled, laughed, got annoyed, whatever...it started bleeding lol

edit: speelling

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
Wow, it started bleeding? Never had a paper cut bleed.

I did get several under my fingernails a couple weeks ago, though. Thankfully they healed in a couple days.

WannaFly

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2003
This one time at work...I was using binder clips as springs, and one flew up and got the person sitting right next to me on their neck, left a mark!

GalvanizedYankee

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2003
When it stops weeping use Liquid Skin or the tiny drop of super glue to close the wound.
You may need the help of a trusted friend to do it well. Its flexible, sterile and the healing time is reduced
considerably. I'm not kidding it does work. Be careful not to glue your lips together :D

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
lol i super glued my fingers together on my left hand once. it was like a mitten for a few hours until i figured out how to get it off. i was working on a project and the bottle spilled all over everything. by the time i got to a sink i realized i was still holding the project in my hand, which meant my fingers were clenched together...ahh!!

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Ikonomi

I did get several under my fingernails a couple weeks ago, though. Thankfully they healed in a couple days.

haha i dont mind it, but yes it started bleeding. my papercuts on my fingers dont bleed though...

oddly enough, it hurts worse than when my dog ripped my face open (not kidding)

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
Originally posted by: MrDudeMan

haha i dont mind it, but yes it started bleeding. my papercuts on my fingers dont bleed though...

oddly enough, it hurts worse than when my dog ripped my face open (not kidding)

My friend's dog bit me in the face once, and it only hurt when we poured alcohol in it. :D

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: deejayshakur
my sphincter puckered up just reading the thread title.

An instinct to protect itself from paper cuts?

bahahahhha :p

oh, and my dog bite didnt require a few drops of alcohol...it required 57 stitches and no sunlight on the face for 9 months :(

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003

oh, and my dog bite didnt require a few drops of alcohol...it required 57 stitches and no sunlight on the face for 9 months :(

Damn, that's hardcore.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001

Damn, that's hardcore.

Text

Calin

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2001
I had paper cuts only when I was a kid. The pages in those zoological and botanical atlases were razor sharp.

Luckily, it took only a bit of time to unsharpen

Calin