So I just started playing CS again...

Kenny

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2002
And I hate the game more than ever. I haven't seen so many hackers in my life. I mean, I've seen real good players, but its all BS now.

I'm all stressed and red from being so angry.

I'm uninstalling it now. ARGH!

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Originally posted by: t60
And I hate the game more than ever. I haven't seen so many hackers in my life. I mean, I've seen real good players, but its all BS now.

Sometimes, it's the person who just sucks at the game.

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
The bad thing is that after CS has been out so long, getting greater than a 11 kill ratio is difficult as most pf the players have been playing for years. Playing on the anti-cheat servers tends to prevent the vast majority of cheating.

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
I tried so hard to get good with it, but just couldn't do it. There are people so good, that a noob doesn't stand a chance.

So these days I play RTCW: ET. Getting good.

Kenny

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2002
Originally posted by: coldcut
Originally posted by: t60

Sometimes, it's the person who just sucks at the game.

:p

Seriously, I used to be an avid player though and I was more than certain he was hacking. AWP headshots while I'm rushing through small cracks? Once in a while is cool, but the same guy got me on more than one occasion.

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by: DeathByAnts
The bad thing is that after CS has been out so long, getting greater than a 11 kill ratio is difficult as most pf the players have been playing for years. Playing on the anti-cheat servers tends to prevent the vast majority of cheating.
I'd say an 11 kill ratio is pretty good. I'm guessing you meant a 1:1 ratio though :confused:

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
I have my good days where I can get 40+ kills and only 10 deaths then I have my bad days where I only get 3 kills and like 30+ deaths. Right now I'm somewhere in between good and bad cuz I have a 1 to 1 kill ratio

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Deslocke
Originally posted by: DeathByAnts
I'd say an 11 kill ratio is pretty good. I'm guessing you meant a 1:1 ratio though :confused:

uh, yeah - my shift key isn't quite working correctly today

Lifer

Banned
Feb 17, 2003
Originally posted by: HiTek21
I have my good days where I can get 40+ kills and only 10 deaths then I have my bad days where I only get 3 kills and like 30+ deaths. Right now I'm somewhere in between good and bad cuz I have a 1 to 1 kill ratio

1:1 ratio is n00b :p

even 2:1 is consider barely ok IMO.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
play on a server with cheating death on it. or you could play on my clan's server 216.86.169.26:27015, we try our best to keep it clean, eventhough we dont run CD. i go by shad, if you ever stop by

take a look at this hack

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001
You probably just suck at the game.

I server hop all the time and in nearly every server, there is this little girl that accuses everyone of hacking. And when h4x0rs are actually there, they are usually admin_vote_kicked or banned by an admin. Play on clan servers that have the clan members play on it. Odds are they have admin and will ban at their discretion.

Well if you are gonna get stressed and angry when you don't "win", maybe games your thing?

Kenny

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2002
Originally posted by: fatbaby
You probably just suck at the game.

I server hop all the time and in nearly every server, there is this little girl that accuses everyone of hacking. And when h4x0rs are actually there, they are usually admin_vote_kicked or banned by an admin. Play on clan servers that have the clan members play on it. Odds are they have admin and will ban at their discretion.

Well if you are gonna get stressed and angry when you don't "win", maybe games your thing?

Sorry, I'm not a crybaby. I never accuse people of hacking in a server because I have some friends that win at local LANs all the time. I'm just saying I'm pissed at how many hackers get away with it.

khlee

Oct 9, 2002
i used to be so good at that game. id have like 40 - 3 and almost never have less than 2:1 =/

of course i was accused of cheating all the time. eventually got so bored of that game.. cant stand playiing even 1 min of it anymore.

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
Stay away with guys with the shield. Big flaw in game, you can hide behind with shield and still have gun drawn and fire, while you are well protected.

Kenny

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2002
Originally posted by: brtspears2
Stay away with guys with the shield. Big flaw in game, you can hide behind with shield and still have gun drawn and fire, while you are well protected.

wtf? I'm playing CS 1.5

The shield is in 1.6 and it's not out for the public yet, only in beta.