So I just joined the Team for SETI...

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Hey man, glad you joined TeAm Anandtech!!

:beer::p:beer:

But I'm not sure if you'll really push us to #10. As far as I understand the BOINC team system, only the credits you earned while you were already member of a team will be credited to the team as well. So, in that case, you'll only start producing for TeAm Anandtech from now on; your former credits won't be attributed to TA.

But still, nice to have you with us.

:D

Soggysocks

Golden Member
Jun 20, 2001
AH.....thats why I moved back in position. I can't complain about that. :D

Thanks and great to have you here with the rest of us SETI addicts. :beer:

Rattledagger

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2001
Welcome to the TeAm, keeleysam. :cool: :beer:

Please note, under BOINC the Validator is normally responsible for all crediting, this also means a team's total credit. This means the credit will not increase/decrease by someone joining/leaving, but will only increase due to current production.

The only BOINC-project that doesn't rely on the Validator for crediting is CPDN, and here joining/leaving will change the team-credit.

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
Nice to have you crunching on the TeAm reguardless :)

I guess this means you'll just have to assimilate more comps to boost us to #10 :p

keeleysam

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Spacehead
Nice to have you crunching on the TeAm reguardless :)

I guess this means you'll just have to assimilate more comps to boost us to #10 :p

I'm not going to promise anything... but I just *might* have a few Conroe 6600s on pre-order.

EDIT: Looking at BOINCstats, that won't be needed, the TeAm will be there tomorrow.

ZOMG EDIT 2: Oh yeah, I've got a 3700+ that runs at 2.8 or so that I had to pull the plug on a couple weeks ago that will be rejoining my fleet next week. That thing just pumps through units like there is no tomorrow.