So... I just bought a new Nexus 7 --- Looking for good case

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Anyone got any good reviews for a case that protects the unit?

I want to take mine with me but feel I'm going to scratch the screen or worse bust it if I carry it around in my book bag.

Any advise would be helpful. Also do you guys recommend getting a screen protector? Kinda new to tab's. Not sure of the plus or minuses for wanting it.

Thanks

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm thinking the OP may have access to the internet and probably knows about Google and Amazon.

Maybe he is looking for some insight from people here on this forum with actual opinions about cases they know something about.

I'd like to read some of that discussion, if anyone has any.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
yes... I guess I'll wait for people that actually own the product / case and have info they want to share. I suppose I'll likely buy one of these and yes I was looking at amazon already.

http://www.amazon.com/BLUREX-Multi-A...pr_product_top

I live in hawaii so amazon with free shipping is always my first choice since most don't ship out here for free.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Automatic...ywords=nexus+7

I have that one. The only issue I have with it is the opening and closing of it, it seems to have gotten a little bit stretched at the area that it bends and it opens easier now than when I first got it.

Also popping my nexus out of the bottom to position it in landscape mode revealed to me that my screen wasn't that tight, so I had to take the back cover off and tighten down the screws. Not a case problem, but a nexus 7 problem just revealed by the use of the case.

Just read the link you posted of the one you like, and I think I would like that one better than the moko I bought.

FearoftheNight

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2003
They're all pretty much the same. I have the blurex and got someone else the poetic both from amazon for about $10-12. They're all decent unless you want the super pimp $40 case that looks like a book or summat.